2013 4* JUCO DT Toby Johnson (Georgia signee)

ellitor

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think with us recruiting an OG from the same college, that maybe we could get an edge on this guy. Hopefully the guard has been describing his experience visiting AU.

Ell how many can the dawgs sign? They have 93 committed...

lol. They have 30 committed and can sign 35.

25 is the max you can sign in one class. How many early enrollments do they have coming in?

Ell how many can the dawgs sign? They have 93 committed...

lol. They have 30 committed and can sign 35.

25 is the max you can sign in one class. How many early enrollments do they have coming in?

They are expecting 18 EEs. 10 of which will count back to 2012.

One would assume that if AU misses out on Hooks, or even if we don't but feel questionable about Liner that we will get the last OV.

One would assume that if AU misses out on Hooks, or even if we don't but feel questionable about Liner that we will get the last OV.

ESPN actually has this guy rated higher than Hooks. Anyone seen film on both and can give us a good assessment?

ESPN actually has this guy rated higher than Hooks. Anyone seen film on both and can give us a good assessment?

personally I like hooks he is better because he is more athletic. In the film I saw on him he played a lot of DE and played it well and that kind of speed for someone that size is just scary.

ESPN rankings are subpar at best. They just don't put the focus on recruiting that other sites do and the only thing they have in their favor is ocme national signing day, the average fan sees whats on ESPN not other sites.

I mean I have an in subscription and I almost never read recruiting articles they put up/use their rankings

ESPN rankings are subpar at best. They just don't put the focus on recruiting that other sites do and the only thing they have in their favor is ocme national signing day, the average fan sees whats on ESPN not other sites.

I mean I have an in subscription and I almost never read recruiting articles they put up/use their rankings

I am just glad they have finally starting to eval juco players. Rivals and Scout have virtually stopped evaling them.

JUCOs always seem to get overlooked by scouting services and I don't understand why. WIth all the increase in grade standards we are going to see a lot more placements and to not evaluate the kids is missing an entire segment of the recruiting pool

FWIW, Rodney Garner has been recruiting him.

Well I bet that finally OV has now been settled!!!

It has, just confirmed by Hoke.

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson

With the hire of Rodney Garner, 4-star JUCO DT Toby Johnson says his last official will be to Auburn http://bit.ly/WttnYy @Rivals

Archived