2013 5* CB Mackensie Alexander (Clemson signee)

AuburnWarVet

if we get 4-5s to go with the 7-4s and 10-3s, not only top 5 class, but high top five, wouldn't you think?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care where we end up in the final rankings so long as the coaches think we got what was needed to fit their systems to the best extent possible.

Do we really have a shot with him?

Well, his brother is likely to visit next week, while he goes to Morgantown. It seems they're visiting separately in order to compare notes. Seems to me like we have a shot. I think other factors point to us as well.

Do we really have a shot with him?

Well, his brother is likely to visit next week, while he goes to Morgantown. It seems they're visiting separately in order to compare notes. Seems to me like we have a shot. I think other factors point to us as well.

Do you know if they did this with other schools besidea us and WV?

I really would love to get this young man.

I am excited/nervous about the upcoming signing day. I think our staff will do as good as can be done for Auburn. Next year, these stellar recruiters will be stealing everyone's recruits.

War Damn Eagle!!

Lugenbill(sp) said it looks like Mac will be choosing between Miss. St. and Clemson. :dunno: Like I said in another thread, NSD can not get here soon enough for me.

Lugenbill(sp) said it looks like Mac will be choosing between Miss. St. and Clemson. :dunno:/> Like I said in another thread, NSD can not get here soon enough for me.

That man NEVER has anything positive to say about Auburn NEVER. I wouldnt put much stock into that in which he says.

I dont think ol' Tom has predicted anyone to sign with AU in 2 seasons now. I will enjoy reading the recaps of his statements after signing day.....again

I honestly dont get the warm and fuzzy feeling over this kid and his brother. Clemson or a Miss school are more likely to take on the "package" deal.

Lugenbill(sp) said it looks like Mac will be choosing between Miss. St. and Clemson. :dunno:/> Like I said in another thread, NSD can not get here soon enough for me.

That man NEVER has anything positive to say about Auburn NEVER. I wouldnt put much stock into that in which he says.

I agree.

10. MacKensie Alexander, CB -- Auburn vs. Texas A&M vs. Miss. St. vs. Clemson vs. Rutgers: College coaches I spoke to last spring thought the 5-10, 180-pound Alexander, not Vernon Hargreaves III, was the nation's best CB prospect. Scouts loved Alexander's combination of quickness, toughness and confidence. "This kid loves football, wants to hit you and has so much confidence," said one coach this week who added that Hargreaves really stepped up this season and showed he could be very physical too. Last weekend Alexander took an official visit to Auburn, which surprised some observers who thought he might go see Rutgers or USF.

"He could end up anywhere," Shurburtt said, "but his visit to Auburn, his relationship with Tigers assistant Charlie Harbison (who was at Clemson) and the fact AU is now taking his brother Mackenro tells me Auburn will pull the surprise (or is it?) here."

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/bruce-feldman/21622252/top-10-biggest-recruiting-battles-for-uncommitted-talent

Archived