2013 5* CB Mackensie Alexander (Clemson signee)

AuburnWarVet

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess he didn't feel like talking to Hoke because he told Bryan he was really impressed.

Actually Bryan Matthews got an interview with Mac and here is a free quote.
‘I was really impressed’

Not to be the super cynic, but what do they think these guys are going to say? Has anyone ever been quoted leaving one of these schools saying "I hate this place...no way in hell I'll come here!"?

Not to be the super cynic, but what do they think these guys are going to say? Has anyone ever been quoted leaving one of these schools saying "I hate this place...no way in hell I'll come here!"?

LOL

After reading the article, this kid is hard to read. He doesn't show his cards and puts everyone on the same level. To him everyone is even, no leaders nothing.

No but they don't always say positive things like being very impressed all the time either. Mac also said he has a great relationship with Coach Cheese and Coach Smith.

Well I guess he didn't feel like talking to Hoke because he told Bryan he was really impressed.

Actually Bryan Matthews got an interview with Mac and here is a free quote.
‘I was really impressed’

Ahhh free quotes we love you so!

After reading the article, this kid is hard to read. He doesn't show his cards and puts everyone on the same level. To him everyone is even, no leaders nothing.

That was not the most intriging part of it for me.

No but they don't always say positive things like being very impressed all the time either. Mac also said he has a great relationship with Coach Cheese and Coach Smith.

Most who leave Auburn say nice things. Occasionally there is a quote that seems to mean something. But by and large, the paysites are taking what they can to generate content for subscribers.

If the twins visit next week, then I'll believe he was really impressed.

Most who leave Auburn say nice things. Occasionally there is a quote that seems to mean something. But by and large, the paysites are taking what they can to generate content for subscribers.

If the twins visit next week, then I'll believe he was really impressed.

Mackenro might. Mackensie likely won't

I really like the plan of visiting two schools separately. That seems pretty smart to me. That way they are treated as individuals and can get their own feeling for where they'd like to go. So that means Macenro comes here next week and Mackensie an WV next week...?

I really like the plan of visiting two schools separately. That seems pretty smart to me. That way they are treated as individuals and can get their own feeling for where they'd like to go. So that means Macenro comes here next week and Mackensie an WV next week...?

It's possible

i think they will visit opposite schools next with mac at wv and mackenro at auburn

You may be right. MacKensie said he may visit an unnamed Big 12 school next weekend and WVU would fit that bill.

You have to like Auburn's chances against the couch-burning yahoos in Morgantown.

reuben foster has been my favorite recruit for a while, but this kid might turn out to be the best recruit of this class if we are able to sign him. there's a reason ESPN ranks him as the 4th best player overall in the country. watch his film. whoa.

I agree. I really want Foster, but this kid would really be a game changer on defense. Love to get them both.

Archived