2013 5* CB Mackensie Alexander (Clemson signee)

AuburnWarVet

Good article from naplesnews.com 2/2/13 Good overview of their recruiting and perspective. Read the article.

http://www.naplesnew...ensie-and-keep/

"The kids love the limelight, loves the attention," said Lemming, who has Alexander rated as the fifth-best cornerback in the country. "More power to him. I'm pretty sure he knows where he wants to go. He's just waiting for the right time to announce it."

Good article thanks for the link. Don't know why but I think we may have a good shot at this guy. For some reason I think Gus's communication skills will help here - don't really know - just spitballin.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice ESPN article here. We NEED this kid.

One of the greatest articles I've read in 2013..really makes you appreciate what you have given to you and what people can make out of nothing given to them.

Nice ESPN article here. We NEED this kid.

One of the greatest articles I've read in 2013..really makes you appreciate what you have given to you and what people can make out of nothing given to them.

Really hope we get both these guys. Sounds like they are ready to come in and WORK. Definitley not spoiled and basking in all their HS glory. More guys like this!

I don't post very often, I don't have inside information, and most the time my opinion has already been posted so I try not to weigh down the forums to often (I know, I know...lerker alert). But that article on ESPN was well worth the read and really sheds some light as to the situations some of these kids come out of. I work with under-privledged, abused, and neglected children and it's really hard to grasp what they have riding on this once in a lifetime opportunity we know as colligate athletics. I might be in the minority (and sometimes I fail at this) but I try not to take it to personally when a kid chooses another school to try to reach their dream. Although in my book, AU is the brightest and best of any school in the nation. I really hope the Alexander Bros. choose Auburn, but no matter their decision I really do hope that their able to take care of their parents on day weather it be on the football field or with their diplomas.

I am in tears after reading the article and watching the video. Soooo proud of these boys and what they have been able to accomplish. I want the best for them, whether it be Auburn or not. I would really love to see both these boys here at Auburn and part of our family. War Eagle Makensie and Mackenroe! I would say good luck to you both, but I know you won't need it. You will earn everything you deserve.

Okay, i've been trying to get everyone on here to love M. Alexander as much as I do. Are we there yet, guys??? After that ESPN article?? Isn't he awesome???

lol. i've gotten ragged on a little bit for repeatedly saying how he is my favorite recruit and quite possibly the best recruit in the country, but i stand by it!

i really feel that with lawson, we will have signed the two best recruits in the country if mac signs with Auburn.

amazing kid, amazing athlete. THIS kid deserves a 600 page thread.

This is what the American dream is about, I hope they choose AUBURN if not make something good out of life and help those who love you. GOD BLESS to the Alexander brothers.

Okay, i've been trying to get everyone on here to love M. Alexander as much as I do. Are we there yet, guys??? After that ESPN article?? Isn't he awesome???

lol. i've gotten ragged on a little bit for repeatedly saying how he is my favorite recruit and quite possibly the best recruit in the country, but i stand by it!

i really feel that with lawson, we will have signed the two best recruits in the country if mac signs with Auburn.

amazing kid, amazing athlete. THIS kid deserves a 600 page thread.

It's probably b/c Auburn only started recruiting/getting familiar w. him 6 weeks ago.

These boys need to come to Auburn!! Let me rephrase that. These are the kind of kids that I would love for Auburn to get. I just feel that if they do come to Auburn not only will it help Auburn, but they will benefit from Auburn also. As of now, the one fax I am most looking forward to receiving is this shut down corner. I seriously think that we could lose that one big time recruit and pick up this recruit, and AU will be the one that has the last laugh.

I'll admit I skipped over the link to the ESPN article the first several times I saw it. Glad I finally clicked on it and read it. Would love for us to land either one of those guys!

War Eagle!

This is the kid that's still out there that I want the most. We need his talent in the secondary desperately.

I absolutely agree we need his talent. I think, too, we desperately need his character and work ethic on our team. He and Lawson are two exceptional young men that could be cornerstones of an incredible defense in the near future.

Oh one other thing.....1,000th post!

Clemson and Miss. State

Who is the main competion for their signatures?

Clemson and Miss. State

And how about the irony that we got both of their secondary coaches lol.

Archived