2013 5* CB Mackensie Alexander (Clemson signee)

AuburnWarVet

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's his latest:

@MackensieAlexan: Niggas I Got To Go to Mississippi state thats where my heart is

@MackensieAlexan: Aight who wanna party i got to sign at mississippi state

Here's his latest:

@MackensieAlexan: Niggas I Got To Go to Mississippi state thats where my heart is

@MackensieAlexan: Aight who wanna party i got to sign at mississippi state

Was just told the coaches will still pursue him.

http://www.sbnation....ssissippi-state

From above listed site:

(D)espite previous reports, elite cornerback recruit Mackensie Alexander is apparently not committed to Mississippi State. This, as of 4 p.m. Saturday.

First, many Mississippi State players reached out to a Twitter accountsupposedly belonging to Alexander, congratulating him on choosing the Bulldogs. However, the account was suspicious, as it was started Saturday just hours before players began interacting with it. When asked, Alexander said he had not yet committed to the Bulldogs.

This gets weirder and weirder by the second. The only SEEMINGLY credible I can find has him visiting Rutgers next week and not making a decision til NSD.

Apparently, this @MackensieAlexan is a fake twitter account.

Thank goodness!!!

Update: the twitter page has been deleted....looks like it was fake after all.

Cole Cubelic said a string of $$$$$$$$ was tweeted supposedly by MA, so I believe it's a bogus account. Bon Jour, all.

Are you a French model???????

WOW! I nearly peed myself. that's funny right there. i don't care who you are!

Does anyone really put any faith in these tweets? Just checking around this board and there are more bogus tweets posted as factual intercepts than trolls interesting in seeing AU improve.

And considering the language and grammer, I hope most of them are phoney....makes me cringe to think some of these guys could actually qualify to attend AU.

Cole Cubelic said a string of $$$$$$$$ was tweeted supposedly by MA, so I believe it's a bogus account. Bon Jour, all.

Are you a French model???????

Manti T`eo`s girlfriend is doing the tweeting for sure.

That's good", lets get the lesser of them, I can't wait until recruiting next year.

They are a package according to most sources. Rutgers has offered both.

That's good", lets get the lesser of them, I can't wait until recruiting next year.

So has Miss St.

So has Miss St.

Yes

So has Miss St.

I'm told that AU will most likley offer both.

If we can get the two of them (to go with talent we currently have or will have) then we stand a chance at having a very good secondary for a few years......Sorry, I was just harkening back to what that is like, it's been a minute!

Auburn offered the brother, Mackenro Alexander, Both are on the OV lists for Auburn and Rutgers but expected to go to Rutgers. That could be a good thing because it would then be likely they visit on Feb 1 where there could be as many as 15 OVs for that huge weekend.

Archived