2013 5* CB Mackensie Alexander (Clemson signee)

AuburnWarVet

MacKensie is a surprise official visitor in Auburn tonight. His brother did not make the trip with him.

Interesting he would OV at Auburn considering the storyline with the brothers. Wonder if they've talked about whether they have to play together or not. Any insight E or ST?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are limiting themselves if they make themselves a package deal. I understand it in some instances, but after MacKenro's comments the other day I think they realize the fact.

MacKensie is a surprise official visitor in Auburn tonight. His brother did not make the trip with him.

So he cancelled Rutgers and came to Auburn. Good news.

Interesting he would OV at Auburn considering the storyline with the brothers. Wonder if they've talked about whether they have to play together or not. Any insight E or ST?

I am sure they have talked about it. Probably will not get reaction though until he is interviewed on Sunday.

Very.

Very.

Not necessarily. I would have rather had him here next week with all our top targets and a number of our commits who will be there to recruit.

Oh and can a Mod or the original poster edit the title to say 5* MacKensie Alexander? Don't want him looking at the thread and feel slighted at the inaccuracy.

Oh and can a Mod or the original poster edit the title to say 5* MacKensie Alexander? Don't want him looking at the thread and feel slighted at the inaccuracy.

done

Auburn University's high temp tomorrow 61.

Rutgers University's high temp tomorrow 30 with a low of 15.

Just sayin.

Great point!!

Very.

Not necessarily. I would have rather had him here next week with all our top targets and a number of our commits who will be there to recruit.

How about this. MacKensie this week and if he likes it he comes next week too, but the 2nd time he brings his brother Mackenro ? ;D

Very.

How about, MacKensie this week and next week too, but the 2nd time with his brother Mackenro ? ;D

Works for me

There is a good video inside the link listed below from Dec 31, 2012 when Mackensie as at the US Army game. Some may of seen it before, but if not the video gives the best perspective of their recruitment as it pertains to his brother and Auburn. He was to be at Rutgers this weekend instead is here.

http://www.al.com/sp...t_mackensi.html

There is a good video inside the link listed below from Dec 31, 2012 when Mackensie as at the US Army game. Some may of seen it before, but if not the video gives the best perspective of their recruitment as it pertains to his brother and Auburn. He was to be at Rutgers this weekend instead is here.

Thanks for the link ausburn. I actually enjoyed the interview and I think MacKensie seems like a bright, respectful guy that I would love to see in the orange and blue.

E, where would you put our chances percentage-wise of siging this guy?

No clue yet. Would like our chances better if MacKenro visited with him.

mackenro may be studying.

I really like him after seeing this video. I also think it is worth bringing his brother to get him. I think our chances all depend on what Gus tells him about his brother today. I would hope to get both of them back next weekend which would seal the deal.

Has Alexander completed visit with Gus that was reported a couple of hours ago? Any updates?

Not leaving til 2 PM CT. Probably get quality updates then.

Archived