Wayne Bolt named DC at Troy University

AUHEARDOC

Well, this is is 2nd time around at T-roy. He did well the first time, it appears. I hope he does well this time. And that he is off of the AU payroll now....

I think he was on Pat Dye's AU staff when Blakeney was. I'm sure he coached at Troy while Blakeney has been there and was quite successful as the DC.

I've made my feelings clear about him and the way he acted when he visited my AU club in the past. I sure hope they have a handler for him to keep him out of trouble.

I think he was on Pat Dye's AU staff when Blakeney was. I'm sure he coached at Troy while Blakeney has been there and was quite successful as the DC.

I'm glad to see the "old cronies club" is slowly disolve at AU. I know football coaches have a fraternity of sorts, I just think the new landscape of college football has passed some of the old guys over.

I'm glad to see the "old cronies club" is slowly disolve at AU. I know football coaches have a fraternity of sorts, I just think the new landscape of college football has passed some of the old guys over.

Jay Jacobs and Tim Jackson are still employed at AU so the "old cronies club" is not close to dissolving at AU.

wde

Archived