Alternative Helmets

around4ever

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sry about the wild tiger helmet...lol.

This is the best combination I've seen out there

http://www.warblogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/163074_1685878582095_1091564246_1833836_3675786_n.jpg

100.gif The OP pic does look like a NASCAR helmet.......First thing I thought of was 'is that Jeff Gordon or Jimmy Johnson.....leglessdan, that whole vision looks like Florida's uni's that just came out a bit darker...yuck.....funny_25.jpg

th1100058441.gifI'll make a deal, we win 10 games this year and you get to pick out any uniform you want in 2014........Well for the homecoming game...maybe...

spock.gif

th1100058441.gifI'll make a deal, we win 10 games this year and you get to pick out any uniform you want in 2014........Well for the homecoming game...maybe...

spock.gif

We win 10 games and I wouldnt care if they wore solid lime green uniforms with fluorescent pink trim...lol

clemson-tigers-replica-mini-helmet-3349317.jpg

Just seeing who was on their toes!!! >:D/>

Well.....that's not Clemson's helmet because the paw isn't slanted at the correct pitch. Lol

I am just glad that I am not a Virginia Tech fan. Their alternative helmets are right up there with Maryland on the "WTF were you thinking" scale.

The big tarheel footprint on the North Carolina helmet gets my vote as well. A big foot on your head??? WTF???

It would look a lot better if it had an orange facemask insteed of blue.

Let's just go all out... Design a helmet that reads, 9 time National Champships on one side and 11 Undefeated Seaons on the other side. That would guarantee us some publicity!!! With orange facemasks of course. :big:

Which raises a question that I have been asked before... Which species of tiger would Auburn represent if we had to choose?

Liger.jpg

It's pretty much my favorite animal, bred for it's skills in magic.

Gotta love the Liger!

It looks like the same helmet navy used in their bowl game. Only with our colors and logo. Not a big fan

And I liked those NAVY helmets,but this one just seems like a direct knock off. Not saying I hate it, but it'd come off as just a generic copy, that any team could use.

Meh.

I'm dead serious about the orange facemask. Go back and look at picture of our players wearing orange facemasks from 1977 through 1983.

When I first saw them on our guys, I though they loobled really awesome. Coach Dye changed them to the dark blue for the 1984 season.

Archived