2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

fyi, was just told (true or not, I dunno) that Foster was in turd-town yesterday and is supposed to be leaving today from what I hear.

If the info you got on Foster leaving today is good, that means he is not attending the camp all week. It would then make sense that he wasn't on the attendees list.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seastrunk

Has anybody ever added up all of the different threads devoted to him?  :o

Guest EagleDamnWar

Espn article

Foster doesn't waver, but he's looking

10:37

AM ETAlabama Crimson Tide Recommend0 Comments0Email When Alabama commit Reuben Foster transferred from Troup High School in Georgia to Auburn High School, Crimson Tide fans feared the worst. The nation's No. 1 inside linebacker could flip to their arch nemesis. Foster continues to say he is committed to the Crimson Tide, but it doesn't appear as solid as it once was.

"It's solid, but I'm still looking around," Foster told Doug Segrest of the Birmingham News.

Segrest added, "The Alabama coaching staff told him, 'You can visit, but at the end of the day, you know where home is.' There's concern that he could flip. The proximity to Auburn University is a fac­tor."

Foster's burgeoning friendship with Cameron Luper, the step­son of Auburn assistant coach Curtis Luper, could also play a role. It wouldn't be surprising if Foster is wavering. It's a situation that will develop over the next few months until Foster signs on the dotted line in February.

- Brent Sobleski

Guest EagleDamnWar

The quotes are old in that article. (before BCW). I'm sure he has changed his opinion.

ESPN is always like three weeks behind on recruiting news. I quit going to their recruiting section because of it.

Plus he isn't waiting until February to sign. He enrolls in December.  :wedance:

Seastrunk

Has anybody ever added up all of the different threads devoted to him?   :o

Seriously would be massive. Dear Lord, I hadn't thought about the Seastrunk fiasco for some time...

Come on guys!  You can do it!  We CAN get to 100 by the end of this week if we try harder!

Dig deep, surely there is more speculation and guesstimation deep within you! 

;D

:we:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we've landed a single recruit who's thread has reached 100 pages.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we've landed a single recruit who's thread has reached 100 pages.

Seastrunk.....No

Armstead.....No

Anyone else?

Reubon Foster dis-located his finger in 7on7 work this morning while camping in turdtown

its an omen

Seastrunk.....No

Armstead.....No

Anyone else?

Armstead reached 135 pages. I didn't look up Seastrunk.

Seastrunk.....No

Armstead.....No

Anyone else?

I couldn't find Seastrunk  :dunno:

Records, are made to be broken.. :party: :party: :party: :party:

Seastrunk.....No

Armstead.....No

Anyone else?

I couldn't find Seastrunk  :dunno:

That thread was deleted and pretty sure the Markeith Ambles thread was as well.

TJ Yeldon's thread went 154 pages

Armstead's went 135.

Cyrus Kouandijo's went 102.

But talking about Reuben Foster, if (probably should say when) this thead does get to 100 pages I believe this will be the first one to end on a positive note :thumbsup:

Think you may be right

Archived