2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Just fyi. The thread was locked earlier today for getting off topic.

the only reason it was locked was so that I could clean it up, it was immediately unlocked afterwards.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only reason it was locked was so that I could clean it up, it was immediately unlocked afterwards.

Are you talking about when you cleaned out the media stuff or when we were making grits jokes? I was referring to the latter.

Are you talking about when you cleaned out the media stuff or when we were making grits jokes? I was referring to the latter.

Let's stay on topic Skellitor.  ;D:tease:  JK!

Just saw a list of uat camp attendees;  he's not on it.

:o:thumbsup:

Make no mistake about it though. He will be there. He was at BCW and nobody put him on an official list for that weekend either.

Make no mistake about it though. He will be there. He was at BCW and nobody put him on an official list for that weekend either.

He's also not trying to hide anything about visiting Bama. If he doesn't go to Tuscaloosa, that speaks volumes.

You're probably right ellitor, but this is a camp where they actually enroll, plus he IS  a turd commit, so one would think they would flaunt his attendance.  just sayin'.

He's also not trying to hide anything about visiting Bama. If he doesn't go to Tuscaloosa, that speaks volumes.

Im with KK. Why would he not be listed as attending the school heis publicly committed to? ;)

Let's stay on topic Skellitor.  ;D:tease:  JK!

His name is SAM and, you are on dangerous ground Mr. Weegs. :o  :tease:

Im with KK. Why would he not be listed as attending the school heis publicly committed to? ;)

I am not sure that is what KK was saying. I think he was more agreeing to my point that it's not necessary for him to be on the list to be there....and to answer another poster's question the camp started Saturday and goes through most of the week.

I am not sure that is what KK was saying. I think he was more agreeing to my point that it's not necessary for him to be on the list to be there....and to answer another poster's question the camp started Saturday and goes through most of the week.

I see what you are saying E

I think h's saying, there is no reason to cloak his visit to bama, where he is publicly committed, unlike when he was at BCW.

I think he was saying that there is no reason for Foster to not be on the official list in Tuscaloosa. There IS a reason he wasn't on the official list at BCW, and that's because he's committed to UAT and we want to keep things on the DL. But considering that he's already committed to UAT, there's no reason for them to hide his being there, if he is, in fact, there.

fyi, was just told (true or not, I dunno) that Foster was in turd-town yesterday and is supposed to be leaving today from what I hear.

I think he was saying that there is no reason for Foster to not be on the official list in Tuscaloosa. There IS a reason he wasn't on the official list at BCW, and that's because he's committed to UAT and we want to keep things on the DL. But considering that he's already committed to UAT, there's no reason for them to hide his being there, if he is, in fact, there.

Sooooooo, if there's any "there" there ?  :laugh:

fyi, was just told (true or not, I dunno) that Foster was in turd-town yesterday and is supposed to be leaving today from what I hear.

We knew the rec would step in eventually.

I am not sure why he is not on a list of campers but he was @ Tuscalooser yesterday hanging with OJ Howard.

So he showed up and decommited face to face, and will commit to AU tomorrow? Right?

I could get into that...:thumbsup:

Has RF set the record for pages on the AE recruiting board? If not, how many more does he need to break the record?

Archived