2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Funny. Seems like the rec are now officially bullying high schools

I don't know that it affects his recruiting by us or bama. It could just be another hs that has a problem with it.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny. Seems like the rec are now officially bullying high schools

I don't know that it affects his recruiting by us or bama. It could just be another hs that has a problem with it.

Lets weigh the options... Saban...another high school!?!? Imma go with Saban, but I am biased as hell.

Ellitor. Do you have any more news on his visit?

Just these 2 rumors. Word is going around that Auburn High has been turned in for recruiting and Foster may know something this week on an apparent transfer request he made to Smiths Stations.

What? Do you mean "turned in" as in having done something wrong?

Yes. Recruiting is illegal in high school in alabama and the state stiffened its penalties for it this past season.

After they let Prattville skate!!!

Long as it turns Foster toward the O & B don't care where it goes.

So this story has taken another turn?   :dunno:    :laugh:

If RF continues to look at Auburn then there will be a new turn as fast as the turds can make one up. Then at the end the master turd and his checkbook will cause more all the way up until the LOI is signed.

If our defense improves and with all the hype BVG is getting for what he did at UGA, it will only help us more after the season starts.

Did RF attend Auburn High this year? If not, did he do anything more than say he was going to Auburn High this year?

If not, I would think think, or at least argue, that enrollment does not become official until school starts. If a guy enrolls in one school and never attends, I can't believe that would consider that a transfer if he goes somewhere else.

Also, I can't see any advantage for him enrolling in school anywhere before the start of the year, even if he moved.

NOTE: I have not followed this story very closely, at least in terms of his HS,  so please excuse me if my question are dumb.

I think he was there for like the whole month of May.

I think he was there for like the whole month of May.

I did not realize that. With it being a transfer situation and I can see where that would trigger some red flags.

He needs to just stay at AU high and not take any chances on his eligibility.  :thumbsup:

Prattville is Sabans baby

WAS Sabam's baby...With Chad being the new coach I doubt that is the case even though Chad went to UAT. I graduated with Chad at Prattville and he is more of a man as far as class, fairness, and treating people the right way more than Nick Sabam ever dreamed of being. Chad and Coach Chizik have alot more in common as far as the man they are than Chad and Saban ever will. Just to give you an idea what Chad is about the first thing he did when he took over a couple months ago was bring back the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) which had been gone through the whole time Prattville made their runs under Bill Clark and Dubose. If Prattville stays as a power it will be done the right way because I seriously doubt the recruiting that went on before will continue.

Just these 2 rumors. Word is going around that Auburn High has been turned in for recruiting and Foster may know something this week on an apparent transfer request he made to Smiths Stations.

Auburn is being turned in for recruiting by whom? I know of worse situations at Prattville, Stanhope, and Daphne that were never touched by the AHSAA, so if something comes of this, then I don't know what to say...

However, we would indeed still be just fine if Foster transferred to Smiths Station. Some have speculated that we might even be in a better position, though he wouldn't be enrolling early anymore.

Auburn is being turned in for recruiting by whom? I know of worse situations at Prattville, Stanhope, and Daphne that were never touched by the AHSAA, so if something comes of this, then I don't know what to say...

However, we would indeed still be just fine if Foster transferred to Smiths Station. Some have speculated that we might even be in a better position, though he wouldn't be enrolling early anymore.

Well Prattville and Stanhope were not touched because they were Saban's babies. The Coaches at Stanhope, The Fochees, are the worth Bammers in the world. I had to sit behind the younger Fochee at a Prattville game 2 years ago and I wanted to kick his rear end by the end of the 1st quarter....Now as far as Daphne goes they will never have any Sanctions as long as Savarese is the head of the AHSAA. He is the former Daphne coach.

So, the one school that bammer's biggest commit has transferred to has been rumored to be turned in for supposedly cheating? And this bammer commit is said to have been really considering flipping to Auburn from bammer? Yeah, there is nothing to see here. And please don't you dare say that anybody associated with UAT has anything whatsoever to do with it if true. Because we know that they wouldn't do anything so vile.

Smith's Station is where Foster's former coach at Troup Co. Charles Flowers is at. He is sort of his mentor, Reuben has never really had a father figure. Flowers is a pro-Richt guy.

So, the one school that bammer's biggest commit has transferred to has been rumored to be turned in for supposedly cheating? And this bammer commit is said to have been really considering flipping to Auburn from bammer? Yeah, there is nothing to see here. And please don't you dare say that anybody associated with UAT has anything whatsoever to do with it if true. Because we know that they wouldn't do anything so vile.

How is an Alabama HS turned in for recruiting when the student came from GA?  Am I missing something here?

How is an Alabama HS turned in for recruiting when the student came from GA?  Am I missing something here?

The specter of the REC looms! :zapbama:

His mother still lives in Troup Co. I believe, Auburn HS is only about 25 miles away. Foster would have stayed at Troup if Flowers was not fired. If these rumors have legs, watch out for UGA here. Flowers is very pro-UGA and has been pushing Reuben that way all along.

Did anyone really think bammers were going to take Reuben at AHS lying down?  PHSSSTT! 

They will stir up AS MUCH TROUBLE for him as they possibly can, you can put your money on that.  If they can't have him, AU sure can't either in their book.  They would rather see him go to UGA.  Saban will make any flip and possible AU commitment as absolutely difficult as possible, even to the point of threatening Reuben's eligibility, which is pretty sadistic and sad.  :devil:

I would love to have Reuben on board just as much as you guys,but the fact of the matter is until he changes his commitment he is a bammer commit. No kid or family should let that school run their lives,if you want out just tell them & we will welcome you with arms wide open. So come on down Reuben and join the family that will not try and control your life!!!! :wareagle:

Did anyone really think bammers were going to take Reuben at AHS lying down?  PHSSSTT! 

They will stir up AS MUCH TROUBLE for him as they possibly can, you can put your money on that.  If they can't have him, AU sure can't either in their book.  They would rather see him go to UGA.  Saban will make any flip and possible AU commitment as absolutely difficult as possible, even to the point of threatening Reuben's eligibility, which is pretty sadistic and sad.   :devil:

^^^^^This!!!!^^^^^

Archived