2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foster, Cass, and Frost...  :cool:

Foster, Cass, and Johnson...  :cool:

Foster, Cass, and Johnson...   :cool:

That would be a AUSOME problem to have.

My guess would be:

1st Team- MLB- Holland, SLB- Frost, and WLB- Foster

2nd Team- MLB- Cass, SLB- Johnson, and WLB- Garrett.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Mitchell, Davis, or Garrett ending up being stars though.

The most athletic trio would be Foster,Johnson, and Frost....If Frost is not eventually moved back to his favored position in receiver.

Foster, Johnson, and Frost IMO

This seems like a great problem to have.

The most athletic trio would be Foster,Johnson, and Frost....If Frost is not eventually moved back to his favored position in receiver.

Please don't tell me Frost is probably going to get moved back to WR... We need LB help (to a degree). And I've already said Frost will be the next Dansby.

There is a thread talking about our group of linebackers. Can we please get back on topic and discuss Foster exclusively? Thank you.

Australian for beer

Sorry weegs

I'm a little curious about this transfer from Georgia that now attends Auburn high School.  Has anyone heard of this Foster kid?

I'm a little curious about this transfer from Georgia that now attends Auburn high School.  Has anyone heard of this Foster kid?

Never heard of him. Does he play football?

Is he from Australia?       ^^^^^

Is he from Australia?                      ^^^^

I'm a little curious about this transfer from Georgia that now attends Auburn high School. Has anyone heard of this Foster kid?

I've got a feeling the next few days could be pretty pivotal in RFs recruiting. I'm hoping he leaves trashcaloosa knowing that AU is the school for him. I'm anxiously awaiting the tweets that come out between now and Wednesday...

I've got a feeling the next few days could be pretty pivotal in RFs recruiting. I'm hoping he leaves trashcaloosa knowing that AU is the school for him. I'm anxiously awaiting the tweets that come out between now and Wednesday...

I would not be surprised if he really enjoys it and reconsiders the whole recruiting process  etween Au and ua. Of course when he returns and soaks auburn back in I think he'll come our way.

I would not be surprised if he really enjoys it and reconsiders the whole recruiting process  etween Au and ua. Of course when he returns and soaks auburn back in I think he'll come our way.

I'd love to see what all saban had waiting on him. Hopefully not a Yukon though. They are hard to pass up.  :laugh:

He's probably telling him he will be the starting QB even if AJ comes back.

Archived