2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Reubon Foster dis-located his finger in 7on7 work this morning while camping in turdtown

so is he in turdtown this week or not....just heard both from this thread....either way i think we won't hear anything until after this week and he gets away from  :devil: :devil:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reubon Foster dis-located his finger in 7on7 work this morning while camping in turdtown

so is he in turdtown this week or not....just heard both from this thread....either way i think we won't hear anything until after this week and he gets away from  :devil: :devil:

Yes. Spent all day yesterday clowning around with Howard and Tempenny

I would not be so worried about that, it is not as if he has not been on Auburn's campus hanging out with half the recruiting class the last three weeks lol, and on another note, he has not stayed at Bama's camp, sounds to me like he is distancing himself from that program.  ;):thumbsup::party:

Also, I would like to say that Bama offered another linebacker today, Shaun McGee (6-3 235) according to 247 Sports.

UAT has seen the writing on the wall and have started offering backup plans. They will of course say the didn't want Foster and whoever they end up with is better, but we all know the truth and so do the recruiting experts. Do not worry about Foster. He will sign with AU unless his family gets a new house. That last part was not in yellow because I am not being sarcastic.

Yeah, I know that Alabama does a lot of over signing, but they have offered WAY more linebackers than normal, I assume it is because they feel that they have already lost Foster, not that I have any inside info, but that seems to be the only logical reason.

UAT has seen the writing on the wall and have started offering backup plans. They will of course say the didn't want Foster and whoever they end up with is better, but we all know the truth and so do the recruiting experts. Do not worry about Foster. He will sign with AU unless his family gets a new house. That last part was not in yellow because I am not being sarcastic.

In all fairness to them Matthew Thomas is likely to sign with Bammer and he is a 5* OLB also. I would not call that hoss a back up plan.

I hate that he got hurt but maybe every time he thinks of ttown from now on he will think of that pain.

In all fairness to them Matthew Thomas is likely to sign with Bammer and he is a 5* OLB also. I would not call that hoss a back up plan.

Bammer!

Bammer!

:tease:

Ellitor. Do you have any more news on his visit?

Just these 2 rumors. Word is going around that Auburn High has been turned in for recruiting and Foster may know something this week on an apparent transfer request he made to Smiths Stations.

Just these 2 rumors. Word is going around that Auburn High has been turned in for recruiting and Foster may know something this week on an apparent transfer request he made to Smiths Stations.

What? Do you mean "turned in" as in having done something wrong?

Bammer!

:tease:

I assume you don't mind being qouted , right Ellitor? :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

Also, is there any chance Reuben still wants to come to us if transferring away from AU? I know that his former coach is at Smiths Station, but still it bodes far better for him to stay at AU to be around the AU family and realize that he will have a home here...not just a process.

Yes. Recruiting is illegal in high school in alabama and the state stiffened its penalties for it this past season.

I am not so much worried about the Auburn High School, as I am that Foster keeps in close contact with the coaches and ends up signing the dotted line next to the big AU.

Probably more saban just trying to stir things up because Foster transferred to Auburn High and he is scared he will flip. Its harder to lie about Auburn when Foster is there to see for himself.

Also, is there any chance Reuben still wants to come to us if transferring away from AU? I know that his former coach is at Smiths Station, but still it bodes far better for him to stay at AU to be around the AU family and realize that he will have a home here...not just a process.

I don't know as much about the situation as others on here but it has been said RF would have Auburn connections at Smiths Station as well. As weird as it sounds I would be more concerned if Opelika was a posibility. The number of Bammers there is surprisingly high.

Any chance he would be denied the transfer? I thought he would have to sit out or something if he left AHS because of the way their transfers work.

He wouldn't be able to enroll early of transferred again.

I don't know as much about the situation as others on here but it has been said RF would have Auburn connections at Smiths Station as well. As weird as it sounds I would be more concerned if Opelika was a posibility. The number of Bammers there is surprisingly high.

I've heard the same about Smiths station on this site. Anyway, if the rumor is true, it smells like a turd. Wonder what Reuben would think about this situation? Cuz it would seem like it cud come from one place!? Hmmm....maybethis is a blessing in disguise. I find it hard to believe any wrong doing would occur with Saban monitoring his prize commit. Make sense?

Archived