Men vs. Kentucky Game Thread

WarTiger

tough test for Auburn today going on the road to play kentucky. Will always be cheering for the tigers. Let's pull the upset. War Eagle!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not the officials job to keep the fouls even. Dixon tatum shooting 2...1st good 2nd good. 12-9 tigers.

An obvious troll ;D

It's not the officials job to keep the fouls even. Dixon tatum shooting 2...1st good 2nd good. 12-9 tigers.

I've officiated basketball before. I know that. But it is their job to call an even game on both ends of the court.

I've officiated basketball before. I know that. But it is their job to call an even game on both ends of the court.

and they have been and are.

True...but teams playing different styles of defense have tendency to foul at different rates.

Shaq Johnson goes out with an injury. Auburn trails 14-16.

Obvously hurting....seemed to trip himself...or turned ankle

Gotta score to stay in the game...don't think we can count on UK to shoot 35% today.

Archived