2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

This is great. New we need to hand onto him. I remember wanting Patterson badly and see Williams having that same type impact minus some of Patterson's drops his one year at TN.

War Damn Eagle !

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big get for the good guys. Anyone know how fast he is? Looks to have great size and hands...

4.4/40 fast.

He doesnt look that fast on film, probably because he is so tall. He is covered on a lot of the plays, but seems to have a knack for going up and getting them.

so who was better coming out of junior college, cordarrelle patterson or D'Haquille Williams?

Don't know yet. DQ is still in juco.

so who was better coming out of junior college, cordarrelle patterson or D'Haquille Williams?

I say it will be Williams. His hands being the difference.

Big get for the good guys. Anyone know how fast he is? Looks to have great size and hands...

4.4/40 fast.

He doesnt look that fast on film, probably because he is so tall. He is covered on a lot of the plays, but seems to have a knack for going up and getting them.

My thoughts exactly.

Sweet!! Any chance this guy turns into a 5-Star on the other sites?

Very real chance. He is in the top 3 for jucos overall on Scout and Rivals plus ESPN has not ranked jucos yet.

Williams IS the most important recruit thus far. Not to belittle the others, but we desperately needed a good WR. It has been years since we've had a REAL playmaker at WR.

Williams IS the most important recruit thus far. Not to belittle the others, but we desperately needed a good WR. It has been years since we've had a REAL playmaker at WR.

I love having him but I can't call a 1 and done guy the most important commit unless he has at least a premier role in Auburn winning the SECCG.

I love having him but I can't call a 1 and done guy the most important commit unless he has at least a premier role in Auburn winning the SECCG.

E, I think DQ should have a great year. He may give us an opportunity to win an extra game or two. If we do not get to the SECCG which realistically is a long shot this year, I think he may have an impact towards AU recruiting other elite WRs into our program. AU has never been WRU. I hope this may get us to a above average grade in recruiting future infield WRs.

E, I think DQ should have a great year. He may give us an opportunity to win an extra game or two. If we do not get to the SECCG which realistically is a long shot this year, I think he may have an impact towards AU recruiting other elite WRs into our program. AU has never been WRU. I hope this may get us to a above average grade in recruiting future infield WRs.

Auburn will have a shot to get to the SECCG in 2014 which will be the year DQ is here.

Just checked yahoo sports...lol..I see three news stories on the front page about Alabama matters (swank facilities? seriously?) and not a shred of this...Well anyways, WDE! Welcome aboard!

Auburn will have a shot to get to the SECCG in 2014 which will be the year DQ is here.

Aha, correct you are. We should be in better shape in 2014. That poses a good question, maybe better suited for the football board, who on the team will step it up this year from our WRs. I hope Coates will be one that does... He has potential.

Even though he is probably one and done, I think his commit does do a lot for the perception of other offensive skill players in the '14 class.

Even though he is probably one and done, I think his commit does do a lot for the perception of other offensive skill players in the '14 class.

This. We've recruited hardcore on the defensive side of the ball for like 2-3 years now. We need some big people on offense.

Aha, correct you are. We should be in better shape in 2014. That poses a good question, maybe better suited for the football board, who on the team will step Ito up this year from our WRs. I hope Coates will be one that does... He has potential.

I agree that Coates has the potential but I really think Ricardo Louis will be the one. Great size to speed combo. Our WR corps should look very solid in 2014 with DQ in addition to what is on our current roster.

This is awesome, will allow Gus/Rhett the ability to showcase what they can do with/for elite WR's. This will help us in getting the elite 5* offensive talent. We are about to see what Garner is capable of as I have a feeling we are going to land some kids we would not have without him. Having Lawson and Adams tell these kids why they chose AU over ALL the rest isn't dumb either.

Why would he be a one and done if he has two years to play? Not questioning you I just don't know. Thanks

Archived