2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

Hopefully Marshall has a good season. I think if Marshall proves himself as a good quarterback, we land Williams. If not, he'll end up at LSU.

Whoever our QB is will have to outperform LSU's QB.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If thet get Noil, Dupree', Quinn, Blacknall, Sims et al. he won't have an LSU offer IMO.

Sims does not have an LSU offer and will not stay in state.

Shut up E, I'm trying to prove a point! Remind me to never let you be my "Wingman" in da club!! Jeeez! You'd be CB'ing me all night. (Sarcasm alert for you as well. I know you suffer from sarcasm-blindness) (He was born like this y'all, sorry) Now put your helmet back on and stop licking the windows!!

If thet get Noil, Dupree', Quinn, Blacknall, Sims et al. he won't have an LSU offer IMO.

Sims does not have an LSU offer and will not stay in state.

Shut up E, I'm trying to prove a point! Remind me to never let you be my "Wingman" in da club!! Jeeez! You'd be CB'ing me all night. (Sarcasm alert for you as well. I know you suffer from sarcasm-blindness) (He was born like this y'all, sorry) Now put your helmet back on and stop licking the windows!!

LMAO!!

Dixie, what are the odds e knows what "CB'ing" means ...

Dixie, what are the odds e knows what "CB'ing" means ...

Clock backing?? ;D

"Check out the big brain on Ellitor (Brad)!"

Was Williams in AU this weekend. This seems like a big surprise. I can't wait to see more Write ups on this. I hope this is solid.

Was Williams in AU this weekend. This seems like a big surprise. I can't wait to see more Write ups on this. I hope this is solid.

Probably is. LSU has so much in state WR talent they don't need DQ.

I'm gonna kiss Dameyune Craig right in the mouf!!!

Wait, did I say that out loud!?

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!

Archived