2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a young man who needs mentoring. It is my opinion that he sees the whole picture. He believes in Gus and Craig IMHO and they are the difference.

This can end Wednesday if he signs an NLI or if not it can go through the first week of classes in January which is the latest he can start spring classes. Nobody knows when it will end but the Auburn side is optimistic on landing DQ right now.

This can end Wednesday if he signs an NLI or if not it can go through the first week of classes in January which is the latest he can start spring classes. Nobody knows when it will end but the Auburn side is optimistic on landing DQ right now.

I am going to guess this is a resounding no, but if he did sign before the BCSCG, could he travel with the team?

I am going to guess this is a resounding no, but if he did sign before the BCSCG, could he travel with the team?

i may be making this up but i think i remember seeing Reese Dismukes at the last national championship chillin on the sideline in sweats because he was an early enrolee. i think they are allowed to travel but cant dress out. could be 100% wrong though

Guest jojo1515

Check out 24/7 (sry I don't type)

All I see is a premium article. If that is what you are referring to, feel free to not type some more ;)

Archived