2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

DQ opposite Coates will be unfair.

With a heavier Marcus Davis in the slot? Woah. That would be pretty scary.

Don't forget about Louis, who plays both inside and outside receiver positions. That would be quite a group, with Stevens et al to back them up.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DQ opposite Coates will be unfair.

With a heavier Marcus Davis in the slot? Woah. That would be pretty scary.

Don't forget about Louis, who plays both inside and outside receiver positions. That would be quite a group, with Stevens et al to back them up.

Don't forget Denison(sp)

I saw a headline on Rivals that stated that 5* Williams needs more time. i don't know if this is DQ as I don't have premium access.

The picture on that article is absolutely him

I think he is all LSU, dont blame him and not really worried about it. Lets get Rudolph and call it a day.

Respectfully disagree. I think he was going to decommit today but his visit to the Iron Bowl blew him away. Him pushing back his final call is good for Auburn. Commit and teammate Derrick Moncrief feels very good about DQ ending up at Auburn and a friend I trust has info that feels very good on DQ to Auburn.

I think he is all LSU, dont blame him and not really worried about it. Lets get Rudolph and call it a day.

Respectfully disagree. I think he was going to decommit today but his visit to the Iron Bowl blew him away. Him pushing back his final call is good for Auburn. Commit and teammate Derrick Moncrief feels very good about DQ ending up at Auburn and a friend I trust has info that feels very good on DQ to Auburn.

After seeing his tweets after the game, I couldn't believe that he had to push his decision back. I figured surely he would announce he was staying with Auburn. That scenario makes a lot of sense though. I'm glad we have Moncrief on our side here.

This is the way I took it as well.

Anything can happen in recruiting but I do not expect DQ to play ball at AU. He is currently blinded by the moment and glory of the Iron Bowl, but over the next couple of weeks that will fade and he'll remember that he has always wanted to be at LSU.

SIAP somewhere that Mettenberger is out for LSpoo's bowl game.

What do you think the odds are DQ strings this out even longer to see what the backup-to-now-starter does in their bowl game passing wise ?

further delay ?

ugh?

When was he supposed to sign / start class, etc ?

SIAP somewhere that Mettenberger is out for LSpoo's bowl game.

What do you think the odds are DQ strings this out even longer to see what the backup-to-now-starter does in their bowl game passing wise ?

futher delay ?

ugh?

He's already seen what the new kid can do and it does not hurt LSU's chances at all.

The big boost came at the end when things looked dark. Backup QB Anthony Jennings took LSU 99 yards for the winning score with 1:15 left and barely batted an eye doing it. He may get a head start on his career as a starter in the bowl game depending on the severity of starter Zach Mettenberger's injury.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2013/12/lsu_rescued_from_uneven_perfor.html

I can't get a good read on Williams. What are the odds that he actually signs with us?

No clue but the odds are better than they were before the Iron Bowl.

jucos can sign as early as December 18 or can choose not to sign and just show up for classes in January.

Archived