2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

My wife is half black/half black

Lol... wut?

I think he's saying his wife is 100% black on both sides................lol.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not the first African American young man that demands the ball because he believes he is the greatest on the field. It's a mentality. You build it. You pour into it. Along the way some players get offended but by your style of playmaking they shut up and celebrate with you like it's everybody's touchdown. This is very high level football and respect and class is what you want but you gotta have a killer in the class. No racism intended but thinking you are the greatest right off the truck is a form of mental edge that turns off a lot of folks. He shows that he is hungry 24/7 and wants the ball in his direction as much as possible. If he can catch them, we'll give it to him.

I have plenty of confidence in Gus/DDC to let him know what you see is what we are but not what we want to be <----------

Winners want the ball in their hands and there is nothing wrong with that. Being confident in your abilities and believing in yourself is an admirable trait. That's what makes great players great. Being cocky is an entirely different animal. It will eat away at a team and rot it to it's core. I have full confidence If he does come to Auburn that he will learn that Auburn plays as a team and not just an individual. With his impressive talent I am sure he will get his deserving share of touches on the ball. He is far to great of a player not to.

What makes his poor attitude less of an issue than the kids Chiz was bringing in with the poor attitudes? His skills?

*I know this is the business of winning and no matter how angelic or how smart your players are even though people harp on it, if you start losing you will be fired.

I'm still wondering why this guy flipped his commitment based on all the lsu looks and comments and possibly flipping back. Iron bowl will be epic, he will be used next year, no doubt. Hopefully he sees it.

What makes his poor attitude less of an issue than the kids Chiz was bringing in with the poor attitudes? His skills?

*I know this is the business of winning and no matter how angelic or how smart your players are even though people harp on it, if you start losing you will be fired.

There were a surprisingly low number of players that left when Coach Chizik left and Coach Malzahn took over. Was last year dysfunctional? You bet, but those same players are leading this team this season and we're 10-1. I don't think Chizik's recruiting can be faulted.

If DQ picks AU, awesome! If not we will be fine. The fact of the matter is that he has had to look out for himself all his life. Especially once he realized his school wasn't accredited. He had to make sure he went about things best for him. Hard to just shut that off and just blindly trust anyone ever again after that. Anyone upset with him for doing so is just not connected to reality.

Anthony Jennings drives LSU 99-yards concluding with a 49-yard TD pass in stride to give LSU the lead with a minute left after Mettenberger goes down with an injury.

Of course, anyone we play at QB next season will be better than LSU's QB.... ;)

Ark in a prevent D didn't help making LSU's QB look fresh. Nothing less than pitch and catch but in SEC competition. Ark played hard though. Kinda hated for their fans but Burt deserves every L on the column.

As John L. Smith smiles! Smile...! Smile......!

Ark in a prevent D didn't help making LSU's QB look fresh. Nothing less than pitch and catch but in SEC competition. Ark played hard though. Kinda hated for their fans but Burt deserves every L on the column.

As John L. Smith smiles! Smile...! Smile......!

That was prevent D but that Corner Back made a bad read and flat got burned. Arky had played hard the whole game. That was a tough loss for the fans but don't care if Bielema ever wins an SEC game.

Anthony Jennings drives LSU 99-yards concluding with a 49-yard TD pass in stride to give LSU the lead with a minute left after Mettenberger goes down with an injury.

Of course, anyone we play at QB next season will be better than LSU's QB.... ;)

The guy was open by six yards and there was no pressure on the QB. Any of our current three guys or the incoming freshman could have hit that throw. Find a better example.

@YFBurnna_cmh: On my way to da iron bowl AU over bama #BeatBama #WarEagle future tiger rite there ??????❤️?❤️

Interesting quote. I guess this is DQ?

@YFBurnna_cmh: On my way to da iron bowl AU over bama #BeatBama #WarEagle future tiger rite there ❤️❤️

Yep, that's him alright! Like the tweet, hope it holds true in February.

@YFBurnna_cmh: On my way to da iron bowl AU over bama #BeatBama #WarEagle future tiger rite there &#128072;&#128072;&#128072;&#128072;&#128072;&#127944;&#10084;&#65039;&#127944;&#10084;&#65039;

That's his most truthful statement yet! Cause no matter where he signs, he'll be a tiger!

@YFBurnna_cmh: I never nd my life thought I would storm da field ever big win #upset #wareagle #home #AU #me ???????

@YFBurnna_cmh: On my way to da iron bowl AU over bama #BeatBama #WarEagle future tiger rite there ������������❤️��❤️

Yep, that's him alright! Like the tweet, hope it holds true in February.

He's an EE. It will be decided as early as early as December 15th if he signs an NLI and as late as Mid January by whereever he enrolls if he does not sign as NLI.

We would certainly be a much more balanced offense next year. The O-line will continue to be one of the best units on the team and should be very sound in pass-blocking.

DQ opposite Coates will be unfair.

With a heavier Marcus Davis in the slot? Woah. That would be pretty scary.

And all the receivers would be here for spring camp and the summer to work with NM and their timing. This O could be scary good next year.

Archived