2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am the poster who has compared JR to RB...I have never said that JR is a better back than RB...Does JR have a chance to be a great back like Ronnie was? I would say...."You bet your A$$ he does"....If you look back at when Ronnie was in High school and you look at JR's film,JR is alot further along at the same age than Ronnie was.To me,RB was my second favorite RB at Auburn next to Bo...Everybody has there favorite but Bo and Ronnie were mine..There is just something that tells me that JR is gonna be a super RB...I just have that felling.....I sure do hope we get him... :wareagle:

I am the poster who has compared JR to RB...I have never said that JR is a better back than RB...Does JR have a chance to be a great back like Ronnie was? I would say...."You bet your A$$ he does"....If you look back at when Ronnie was in High school and you look at JR's film,JR is alot further along at the same age than Ronnie was.To me,RB was my second favorite RB at Auburn next to Bo...Everybody has there favorite but Bo and Ronnie were mine..There is just something that tells me that JR is gonna be a super RB...I just have that felling.....I sure do hope we get him... :wareagle:

Not a big deal, but it wasn't your comparison that I objected to.  Just read the posts and you'll see.

I don't follow twitter, but can anyone that does confirm that Keith Neibuhr tweeted this in regards to Robinson? 

Keith Niebuhr tweet. "Don't imagine that Auburn would bother with him. Shame he thinks they stick out."

I don't follow twitter, but can anyone that does confirm that Keith Neibuhr tweeted this in regards to Robinson? 

Keith Niebuhr tweet. "Don't imagine that Auburn would bother with him. Shame he thinks they stick out."

That seems to go against everything we've heard hear. I wouldn't put much stock into it.

Niebuhr didn't tweet that... he tweeted that JR had named his "Top 6" and that AU was the one "sticking out". A poster on another site (Tennessee site) made the statement that you quoted, as a RIDICULOUS assumption, meaning that apparently he/she believes that JR is not an option for us, and that he's wasting his time with us. The consensus among fans of other teams is that we are LOADED and that they will have a better shot at recruits since we don't have room for them!  :rolleyes:  Hate to break it to this guy, but the AU staff is VERY high on JR and they will GLADLY take a commitment from him, and I'm QUITE sure that CGM will find a role for him SOMEWHERE!  :P

:we:

Niebuhr didn't tweet that... he tweeted that JR had named his "Top 6" and that AU was the one "sticking out". A poster on another site (Tennessee site) made the statement that you quoted, as a RIDICULOUS assumption, meaning that apparently he/she believes that JR is not an option for us, and that he's wasting his time with us. The consensus among fans of other teams is that we are LOADED and that they will have a better shot at recruits since we don't have room for them!  :rolleyes:  Hate to break it to this guy, but the AU staff is VERY high on JR and they will GLADLY take a commitment from him, and I'm QUITE sure that CGM will find a role for him SOMEWHERE!  :P

Yo DJ...when do we get a "wink" with that JR announcement being 'soon'?  :tease:

Yo DJ...when do we get a "wink" with that JR announcement being 'soon'?  :tease:

When we know something, you guys will know it. And that goes for pretty much anything. ST is about the MOST "well-connected" AU guy that I know (besides CGC  ;D), so when there's something to know, IF he can tell you (meaning if he's not breaking someone's confidence), then you guys/gals WILL know about it! And that goes for the rest of the Mods/VIP's here as well. That's why we're here!

When we know something, you guys will know it. And that goes for pretty much anything. ST is about the MOST "well-connected" AU guy that I know (besides CGC  ;D), so when there's something to know, IF he can tell you (meaning if he's not breaking someone's confidence), then you guys/gals WILL know about it! And that goes for the rest of the Mods/VIP's here as well. That's why we're here!

That's not what bird says

Any  idea when hes going to make a decision?

Soon

Not fair DJ ... Look back! I said very very soon!  Why do you get all the credit >:(

Soon

Not fair DJ ... Look back! I said very very soon!  Why do you get all the credit >:(

Perfect time to get a shameless plug for one of my favorite movies.

Soon

Perfect time to get a shameless plug for one of my favorite movies.

;D ;D ;D ;D 

Auburn would be done at RB if we land Jovon, but we'll still go after Brian Kimbrow (Slotback/Speed Demon)

Auburn would be done at RB if we land Jovon, but we'll still go after Brian Kimbrow (Slotback/Speed Demon)

BK is committing to Vandy on Friday so you can cross him off the list.

BK is committing to Vandy on Friday so you can cross him off the list.

Not 'till February... :)

Thanks for clearing that up DJ. I read that on the UT site and it read like Niebuhr had tweeted it. That thread was pretty funny if you read it. They are talking about Robinson and Kimbrow. They compare Robinson to Jamal Lewis and drool over Kimbrow's speed and name them as their favorite prospects. Then when their top 5 is announced and UT is not in it, the posters start talking about how the coaches have other guys higher on their list.

Thanks for clearing that up DJ. I read that on the UT site and it read like Niebuhr had tweeted it. That thread was pretty funny if you read it. They are talking about Robinson and Kimbrow. They compare Robinson to Jamal Lewis and drool over Kimbrow's speed and name them as their favorite prospects. Then when their top 5 is announced and UT is not in it, the posters start talking about how the coaches have other guys higher on their list.

pretty much what everyone else does

Archived