2015 5* JUCO RB Jovon Robinson commits to AU!

McWeagle

D.J., if we are "sticking out" does that mean we are leading?

Yes... and I'll go out on a limb and say we will get him!  :-X 

:we:

LOVE IT!  :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch his highlights and watch his OL and they run into each other and it never slowed him down.  His cuts are amazing.  Notice he keeps everything in short stride till he gets out of traffic. We would be blessed to get a young man so talented.

That would be great. I'm pretty sure this guy will be a 5 star by the end of his senior season. (That is, for the couple of lameos on here that are into star ratings (like me)).

Yup, I am super excited about closing on this guy!  I think by the time the season gets here, Auburn could be sitting pretty with just a handful of spots left to fill.  This class is going to be DEEP with talent.

Guest Tigereagle03

He also believes we lead for diggs because of trooper taylors relationship with him.. Diggs and trooper talk often.

He also believes we lead for diggs because of trooper taylors relationship with him.. Diggs and trooper talk often.

That would be an unreal offensive class: Pike, Yeldon, Robinson, Williams. Louis, Diggs, and Hutcherson; now we just need to get some more big uglies like Peat!

Finally, some real news. 

Is Jovon a risk to qualify?  I see he has a Penn State offer, so if that is true I'd guess his academics are solid.

That would be great. I'm pretty sure this guy will be a 5 star by the end of his senior season. (That is, for the couple of lameos on here that are into star ratings (like me)).

I disagree. He plays in one of the worst states for high school football so unfortunately the rating services will under rate him a bit unless he gets to prove himself against better competition in the all star season.

I disagree. He plays in one of the worst states for high school football so unfortunately the rating services will under rate him a bit unless he gets to prove himself against better competition in the all star season.

Gotta defend my home state here.  Compared to Louisiana, Florida, Alabama, and Georgia, high school football is not as good right now.  But one of the worst; not by a longshot.  If you like, I'll be happy to list Tennessee high school products who have been major contributors on our team, as well as many on our schedule.  Two of the top ten RBs in the country come from Memphis, Tennessee.  Both could become 5*s with outstanding senior seasons.

i will be happy to get this guy...i like KM a little better but this cat has what it takes to be an upper echelon runningback,no doubt about that

Gotta defend my home state here.  Compared to Louisiana, Florida, Alabama, and Georgia, high school football is not as good right now.  But one of the worst; not by a longshot.  If you like, I'll be happy to list Tennessee high school products who have been major contributors on our team, as well as many on our schedule.  Two of the top ten RBs in the country come from Memphis, Tennessee.  Both could become 5*s with outstanding senior seasons.

I only include the south in my statement because lets face it, nothing outside the south, except for Cali, really matters for high school football. So when I sat Tennesse is the Worst I mean in the South.

I only include the south in my statement because lets face it, nothing outside the south, except for Cali, really matters for high school football. So when I sat Tennesse is the Worst I mean in the South.

No Texas ?

No Texas ?

Texas is in the South, DUH! lol Silly Yada Yada

No Texas ?

Sorry, thought they seceded .

Listen, guys, if Mason is in, which apparently he is, we are going to take only one more RB this year.  And that guy better be confident in his abilities and mental preparedness, because with the stable we have in house now, he's going to have the fight of a lifetime for playing time.  No kid is going to commit now unless he is ready for that fight.  If JR commits, that's the end of our RB class.

Gotta defend my home state here. Compared to Louisiana, Florida, Alabama, and Georgia, high school football is not as good right now. But one of the worst; not by a longshot. If you like, I'll be happy to list Tennessee high school products who have been major contributors on our team, as well as many on our schedule. Two of the top ten RBs in the country come from Memphis, Tennessee. Both could become 5*s with outstanding senior seasons.

No Texas ?

They did once that is why they are in the south.

No Texas ?

No, I mean recently, per Gov. Perry .

No Texas ?

No, I mean recently, per Gov. Perry .

Have to love the tenth amendment gives a state options.

Listen, guys, if Mason is in, which apparently he is, we are going to take only one more RB this year.  And that guy better be confident in his abilities and mental preparedness, because with the stable we have in house now, he's going to have the fight of a lifetime for playing time.  No kid is going to commit now unless he is ready for that fight.  If JR commits, that's the end of our RB class.

Exactly.

Exactly.

I believe JR is the guy.  People better get off the KM trian.  If we get his committment, we are done. 

I think Mike Dyer proved this theory wrong, wouldn't you say Arkansas isn't that fertile (top to bottom) of a high school football pipeline? Just sayin'.

Archived