2014 3* JUCO RB Akeem Judd (Ole Miss signee)

AubTigers

So is his offer from us commitable? I mean just to play devil's advocate, we've got three backs that we signed this year, the guys already on the roster and hopefully Choice, Roc, Chubb or some combination thereof. That loads us down pretty significantly. Thoughts?

Not at the moment. The coaches are covering their bases.

Since we're going to sign 3 RB's anyway, lets make Akeem Judd one of them.

We are probably signing 2

Since we're going to sign 3 RB's anyway, lets make Akeem Judd one of them.

We are probably signing 2

Yes, 2 for now. I'll update on position needs tomorrow.

@Niebuhr247: Nation's No. 1 JUCO RB has a leader ... and it's ..... well, you can click here:

Another names ole miss their leader...

@Niebuhr247: Nation's No. 1 JUCO RB has a leader ... and it's ..... well, you can click here:

Rebels247 ‏@Rebels247

No. 1 JUCO RB Akeem Judd also talked about the Nkemdiche brothers when he named #OleMiss his leader today

Let's not forget how stellar our 2013 class looked last summer. Not saying they will implode on the field but they ARE NOT on the same level as bammer, lsU, THuga or even AU for that matter. For them to make a jump beyond the world of 8-5ish would be a true miracle. They don not have the talent nay even the unachieved talent that we have. I'll believe it when I see it and by it I mean UM going 10-2 or 11-1. It simply won't happen.

OM is like many other schools (AU included), that if they could find a good QB, it would have an exponential effect.

akeem judd@ajudd14h

Making my decision Sunday !!!

Probably Ole Miss.

Actually I am thinking Tennessee since he randomly tweeted that while on a visit to Knoxville.

Richmond Spiders! I'm ripping off the "Lobos" concept and going with my alma mater.

One problem with that. I think they dropped their football team.

Ole Miss, per Bruce Feldman.

At this point it appears to be Roc or no other RBs to go with Pettway in this class.+-

Do you think we're that deep? Cause I don't see it, not with this particular offense. I guess, since nobody graduates....

It's not about what I think. Just been told as of right now we are done if we don't get Roc.

Do you think we're that deep? Cause I don't see it, not with this particular offense. I guess, since nobody graduates....

It's not about what I think. Just been told as of right now we are done if we don't get Roc.

Thank you, Sir. I'm going to assume my approach to roster building is superior to that of our coaches. That'll work for sure.

Thank you, Sir. I'm going to assume my approach to roster building is superior to that of our coaches. That'll work for sure.

I know, right? If Gus would just get with us on these matters before hand. I keep thinking everyday that today is the day I get "the call". :homer:

Archived