2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

Somewhat of an old picture (SIAP), but here's a shot of Holland from the Rivals 5* Challenge

2921902.jpg

I'm pretty sure he is not hiding it WDEWDE.

"I don't really got one top school because all of them are my top, but Auburn is the leader," Holland told Inside the Gators. "Other schools are coming in, so it's not like I am going to Auburn. Right now Auburn, Florida, and UCLA are recruiting me the hardest."

Huh? Nobody's on top, but AU's the leader? I guess there's a subtle difference that I don't get between being 'on top' and being 'the leader'. :gofig:

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhat of an old picture (SIAP), but here's a shot of Holland from the Rivals 5* Challenge

2921902.jpg

I'm pretty sure he is not hiding it WDEWDE.

"I don't really got one top school because all of them are my top, but Auburn is the leader," Holland told Inside the Gators. "Other schools are coming in, so it's not like I am going to Auburn. Right now Auburn, Florida, and UCLA are recruiting me the hardest."

Huh? Nobody's on top, but AU's the leader? I guess there's a subtle difference that I don't get between being 'on top' and being 'the leader'. :gofig:

I guess a commitment would signal being on top.

We're the leader, but not yet to the point of ending up on top (with the commitment).

Or maybe it has to do with Holland's understanding of space and time as it relates to football decisions. Things move along the x-axis, not the y-axis?

Okay, you got me. I'm just making stuff up.

Or maybe it has to do with Holland's understanding of space and time as it relates to football decisions. Things move along the x-axis, not the y-axis?

Technically speaking, if you are discussing space AND time, you'd have to discuss a 4 axis system: x, y, and z for the three dimensional space that we live in as well as a t-axis that serves as the time axis.

Sorry, my nerd was showing a little bit. Back to football.

Technically speaking, if you are discussing space AND time, you'd have to discuss a 4 axis system: x, y, and z for the three dimensional space that we live in as well as a t-axis that serves as the time axis.

Sorry, my nerd was showing a little bit. Back to football.

OK with the nerd part showing up. A good nerdy young engineer needs to be reminded of the fifth dimension.

I believe the answer lies with the Flux Capacitor fellas. Everyone knows that. :)

Loved that movie.

BTW, is Holland visiting again this summer? I sure hope so.

I detest smart people!! JK, somewhat!?!?! I guess I would have to somewhat detest myself because I'm somewhat smart a little ?!?!

I always get sucked into these black hole posts...darn you all. :moon:/>

Must suck to suck. ;D

I believe the answer lies with the Flux Capacitor fellas. Everyone knows that. :)

Loved that movie.

BTW, is Holland visiting again this summer? I sure hope so.

Yes.

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like there is a relationship between JH and current AU players...

@holland_jeffery: Im thinking bout taking that Aurburn trip one more time @_lileric1

@jlaw32: @holland_jeffery come on

Haven't heard his name in a minute. Is he still planning on committing at the end of the summer?

Never was. His plan was always after his OVs. McBryde was the LB who was going to at the nd of Summer but he now says after his senior season.

Haven't heard his name in a minute. Is he still planning on committing at the end of the summer?

Never was. His plan was always after his OVs. McBryde was the LB who was going to at the nd of Summer but he now says after his senior season.

I want both of these guys.

Per our 2015 Recruiting Board thread, he is/was expected to commit in early July or Fall.

Archived