2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect that BCW will set things up so that he un-officials once more this Summer followed by an OV and commit around that time during the season. since he is wanting to EE, that makes it even more important to stay #1.

Good points. Another reason would be that he must be the #1 LB on our board. We should send Mikey down to Jacksonville to visit him.

My bags are packed with you know what in 100's. Just waiting for Bobby Lowder and Milton McGregor to give me the word.....

Shhhh! Danny Sheridan has been looking for you! Let's just hope Finebaum doesn't read this forum.

I've already slipped by the FBI, NCAA lawyers posted in Montgomery courtrooms waiting to hear a smidgen of evidence against Auburn in trials unrelated to athletics, and not a few Sheridans and other Updykes. I am THE BAGMAN and as such, cannot be caught. As soon as Lowder & company stuff the bags they aim me at a target and off I go. Why Cecil Newton buried his $180,000 under the house and never spent a penny of it, I can't say. All I know is he got the CASH!

Oh No! All the bammers are going to call slimebaum for sure now mikey! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, there goes the heisman and national championship, DANG!!

I just saw an article on al.com with Jeffery talking about Big Cat. He said "I love Auburn." He said he spent time with Gus and Gus shared his testimony. That had an impact as well. It is going to great to see him in orange and blue.

Sure would like to get Holland committed publicly.

Publicly the key word. Timing and momentum are something this staff has been very calculated with and it imagine that will continue.

Don't expect Holland to commit til after he takes all his OVs.

Considering our need for head count and skill at the LB position, Holland is a huge priority to this class. Also, I love the idea of making Jacksonville a Auburn recruiting hub. Considering the "worlds biggest cocktail party" is played in Jacksonville annually you would think elite players in this area would be favoring UF or UGA.

Considering our need for head count and skill at the LB position, Holland is a huge priority to this class. Also, I love the idea of making Jacksonville a Auburn recruiting hub. Considering the "worlds biggest cocktail party" is played in Jacksonville annually you would think elite players in this area would be favoring UF or UGA.

Maybe they're tired of watching mediocre football. ;D

Maybe they're tired of watching mediocre football. ;D/>

Yea, really. This school is loaded with D1 talent. Great job the staff is doing here.

Somewhat of an old picture (SIAP), but here's a shot of Holland from the Rivals 5* Challenge

2921902.jpg

Love that pic. He is decked out in orange. I think you can see that shade of orange from the space station.

Silent?

If he was and somebody knew then it would not be silent anymore if they answered your question silly guy.

Silent?

If he was and somebody knew then it would not be silent anymore if they answered your question silly guy.

Ahhhhh

Silent?

Ahhhhh Shhhhh

Silent?

Don't believe Holland is a silent to AU but I believe AU leads a lot more than he is letting on.

Somewhat of an old picture (SIAP), but here's a shot of Holland from the Rivals 5* Challenge

2921902.jpg

I'm pretty sure he is not hiding it WDEWDE.

"I don't really got one top school because all of them are my top, but Auburn is the leader," Holland told Inside the Gators. "Other schools are coming in, so it's not like I am going to Auburn. Right now Auburn, Florida, and UCLA are recruiting me the hardest."

Archived