2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

Buford has the luxury of being close to the ATL Falcons Training Camp. I think there is a relationship between the school and the team in terms of staff interactions and guidance at least.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buford is close to the Falcons training camp but they have some of if not the best facilities in the state.

As for Jeffery he should not be playing any offense like I said earlier was not impressed at all with the TP coaching staffs game plan for the game

Buford is close to the Falcons training camp but they have some of if not the best facilities in the state.

As for Jeffery he should not be playing any offense like I said earlier was not impressed at all with the TP coaching staffs game plan for the game

TC's head coach admitted in the beginning his team hadn't had a live scrimmage and it definitely showed in the game. Not sure why the coaching staff decided that was a good idea.

So have we surrendered this thread to talking about things completely unrelated to the title?

The post just above your is talking about the Title. TC in the above post is Trinity Christian, the school Holland plays for. On Friday they played a high profile game against Buford, GA and lost 17-0. So people are commenting on the loss and the coaching since it was a TV game. I still hope we somehow pull Holland in to AU.

Hope we can up convince Holland his best chance for the spotlight is through AU.

From what I am hearing, he is definitely leaning Florida now. Think it will come down to how Florida's season progresses this year. If they tank and we win the SEC, will be hard from Holland to continue to be considering wearing Gator orange and blue.

Hope we can up convince Holland his best chance for the spotlight is through AU.

From what I am hearing, he is definitely leaning Florida now. Think it will come down to how Florida's season progresses this year. If they tank and we win the SEC, will be hard from Holland to continue to be considering wearing Gator orange and blue.

Looks like both UF and AU have pulled back a little on his recruitment. Having "maturity" issues is what I'm told. No clue what that means.

Looks like both UF and AU have pulled back a little on his recruitment. Having "maturity" issues is what I'm told. No clue what that means.

Since you brought it up my friend, I know some of it stems from the wayt he acted at the Rivals 5* challenge camp this summer. JGT would not go into any detail because he's a stand up guy from what I know, but he said Holland had some highly questionable behavior in Baltimore.

Since you brought it up my friend, I know some of it stems from the wayt he acted at the Rivals 5* challenge camp this summer. JGT would not go into any detail because he's a stand up guy from what I know, but he said Holland had some highly questionable behavior in Baltimore.

I sure would like to get another highly rated LB on board. Interesting that Holland's HS team does not have a game this weekend. It got canceled. He has been tweeting to no one wants to play them.

I sure would like to get another highly rated LB on board. Interesting that Holland's HS team does not have a game this weekend. It got canceled. He has been tweeting to no one wants to play them.

I couldn't care less about their rating as long as they can play.

Yea. That is what we all want.

In general, the better players have higher ratings.

No thank you. I want highly rated kids who are terrible... :dunno:

Well, you do have Golf

Well, you do have Golf

That might mean 5 star overrated self esteem

Well, you do have Golf

:'( bunch of numnuts we have around here. Onr thing I'm a 5* at is beer drinking and golf.

Well, you do have Golf

:'( bunch of numnuts we have around here. Onr thing I'm a 5* at is beer drinking and golf.

Golf, you sound like Tin Cup. Was that movie a biography of yourself?

No thank you. I want highly rated kids who are terrible... :dunno:/>

Well, you do have Golf

I thought golf was a lowly rated oldster who is drunk.

Well, you do have Golf

His handicap is lower than the number of beers he drinks a day.

Well, you do have Golf

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mine might be, too. But I drink a lot of beer.

:cheers:

Well, you do have Golf

That's actually funny burn

Archived