2015 5* OT Mitch Hyatt (Clemson signee)

You guys see that he visited us today?! Sick! Does anybody know how it went?

...and as an edit to this post, does anybody want to change his class date from 2105 to 2015 (haha)? Thanks.

Good to see gus planning for nearly 100 years into the future! Lmao. Fix the title, friend.

Dang,I didn't know a kid that hasn't been born yet could visit AU. I kid, I kid, I get what you mean, and I'd love to get a big OL commitment this early in the recruiting process.

You guys see that he visited us today?! Sick! Does anybody know how it went?

...and as an edit to this post, does anybody want to change his class date from 2105 to 2015 (haha)? Thanks.

I will fix it but for future reference you can fix it by clicking edit then click use full editor.

Saw him vs Grayson last year. Dominated #1 recruit Nkemdiche. Yes, sign him up. He was scary impressive

He has a crazy wingspan, and is very strong and moves very well. Reminds me of Jeff Backus (Norcross HS, Michigan, Detroit Lions) whom my brother played with for years. About the same height, weight and athleticism. Backus just finished his 15th year in the NFL and never missed a game for injury. That can't be predicted but he is the model that every OL coach in the nation is looking for 6'-6.5" & 310lbs. Hyatt has it all, no doubt!

I saw on twitter that his uncle played for Clemson. And that is currently where all of the crystal ball predictions have him going. But it's a long ways until February 2015 and I'm glad that we already have gotten this young man on campus!

Archived