LSU to open 2016 at Lambeau Field versus Wisconsin

Mickeywc24

I have to say, as an Auburn fan I am kinda jealous over this one. That gameday atmosphere is going to be electric. It would be surreal as a college player to play in that stadium.

I have to say, as an Auburn fan I am kinda jealous over this one. That gameday atmosphere is going to be electric. It would be surreal as a college player to play in that stadium.

Count me as jealous too. Good job by the AD scheduling that one. Don't have to worry about snow and ice that time of year either. It's hard to name a more historic football venue.

^^This^^

I'm jealous too. Hopefully we are headed back to football dominance and glory and will get games like this too!

I gotta hand it to Wisky. They're not shying away from a fight. Scheduled Bama for 2015 and LSU for 2016. Good on you Wisky.

Meanwhile, I wonder if Ohio St is gonna schedule Buffalo, San Diego St, Cal, and Florida A&M again.

What a great venue/idea for an opener.

I just wish uat was FORCED to play FL-GA-or SC EVERY year............... :jossun:

I just wish uat was FORCED to play FL-GA-or SC EVERY year............... :jossun:/>

Won't happen, they should have picked up Georgia this yr, but somehow got Kentucky! Lol

I just wish uat was FORCED to play FL-GA-or SC EVERY year............... :jossun:/>

Won't happen, they should have picked up Georgia this yr, but somehow got Kentucky! Lol

Actually, Nick Saban is one of the few SEC coaches pushing for a 9 game schedule - that would force us to play one of those teams every year. It's pretty well documented, you can find it with a simple search.

That's really cool. I'd definitely book a trip there if AU were playing. Too good to turn down. Georgia Dome isn't quite the same...

Actually, Nick Saban is one of the few SEC coaches pushing for a 9 game schedule - that would force us to play one of those teams every year. It's pretty well documented, you can find it with a simple search.

More SEC coaches & AD's need to jump on board with that 9 game schedule, IMO. Especially the one's that are constantly complaining about "un-fair" scheduling, i.e. LSU.

Missouri should be the biggest complainers about unfair SEC scheduling. They have to play 8 SEC teams in a freakin row - no cupcakes in between either. Now that is an unfair SEC schedule.

That's really cool. I'd definitely book a trip there if AU were playing. Too good to turn down. Georgia Dome isn't quite the same...

I'd love a try to Jerry World, or Lambeau for Auburn.

Archived