Week 7 Early Games

Wareagletd

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good effort by OM. Just ran out of horses on defense. I feel good about going to Kyle Field next week.

Me too! Feel much better than 3 weeks ago.

What surprised me was that A&M came up with a 3 and out when they needed it. After they tied it, I thought OM would drive down the field against that swiss cheese defense.

It was 1 part defense, 1 part Bo Wallace and his tendency to try to gun every single pass - be it 20 yards or 2 yards.

What surprised me was that A&M came up with a 3 and out when they needed it. After they tied it, I thought OM would drive down the field against that swiss cheese defense.

It was 1 part defense, 1 part Bo Wallace and his tendency to try to gun every single pass - be it 20 yards or 2 yards.

That and a very crucial drop that any receiver should catch that would have given them a 1st down.

That and a very crucial drop that any receiver should catch that would have given them a 1st down.

Oh yeah, the drop was critical. I thought we'd see Brunetti in that drive though. With 3 minutes left, he's the guy who gives you a run threat. You wanna grind it out and leave no time on the clock.

Freeze doesn't seem to be a great gameday coach IMO.

Freeze and his clock management skills, play or situation specific player skill decisions have cost them both points and likely cost them games. Les Miles north without the success. Baffling.

probably should have used Brunetti

Hugh Freeze, take out the hot qb Brunetti and put in the worst passing qb in the league, Bo Wallace.

Freeze is an idiot. Even Ole Miss deserves better then this.

Archived