Have I doomed Auburn against Georgia...

hqsi99

I just bought my tickets to the Iron Bowl and now I am consumed by the fear that I have doomed Auburn against Georgia by buying too early. If we lose, everyone can heap the blame on me.

By the way, tickets are Section 40, Row 59.

I just bought my tickets to the Iron Bowl and now I am consumed by the fear that I have doomed Auburn against Georgia by buying too early. If we lose, everyone can heap the blame on me.

What?

What?

I bought the IB tickets with the hope that the game will be for all the marbles (SEC West, possible NC), but now I am worried that my hubris will lead to a loss against UGA. Silly superstition on my part.

Also, for future reference, I found a website www.seatgeek.com that has views from just about everywhere in every stadium. Pretty cool, and would be very useful for road games.

What?

I bought the IB tickets with the hope that the game will be for all the marbles (SEC West, possible NC), but now I am worried that my hubris will lead to a loss against UGA. Silly superstition on my part.

Silly superstition is right! But just to be safe, here is a sure fire remedy for removing your curse of doom: 1)steal a dirty dishrag from your grandmother, 2)bury it under a persimmon tree in the light of a full moon and 3)while standing on the burial site, hold your nose and turn around slowly three times. Oh, wait a minute, that's the cure for warts! I'll have to get back with you on this.

At least u havent already bought sec tickets like the bammers have, just sayin. I think ur ok, what the bammers are doing is absolute Arrogance!

My parents got to go to the Sugar Bowl in 1979 becasue of the tahds arrogance. They had some bama friends who bought tickets before the season started and lo and behold, it was Pitt vs UGA.

It's a new day!!

1) Step away from the crack pipe...

i work with a Bama fan and her and her husband have already purchased airline tickets to Pasadena for the BCSNCG! And they "reserved the right" to purchase tickets if Bama goes.

i work with a Bama fan and her and her husband have already purchased airline tickets to Pasadena for the BCSNCG! And they "reserved the right" to purchase tickets if Bama goes.

jajajajaja we'll see about that

I hope the tickets are first class. I want to fly in style when I take those tickets off their hands to see the Gus Bus in the NC!

That is why I continue to pick against AU in the closer games on the forum pickem. Afraid my bad luck will rub off on AU if I pick them.

Well, if you buy the tickets after the game, it's a gamble. Auburn wins, the price of the tickets go up. Auburn loses...ok probably not going down. Good decision. lol

You really need to get rid of those tickets before Saturday. I'll PM you my address so you can send them to me. We don't want you putting a jinx on our boys.

I love that people think they have an outcome on the game with their actions, I wear the same shirt every week until Auburn loses a game then and only then can I wear a different shirt on game day. Sadly the one game this year I broke that rule was the LSU game because the shirt didn't get laundered. I sort of chuckle at my internal idea that it had any impact.

I know it had no impact in any way but it is part of the embracing of the game.

I love that people think they have an outcome on the game with their actions, I wear the same shirt every week until Auburn loses a game then and only then can I wear a different shirt on game day. Sadly the one game this year I broke that rule was the LSU game because the shirt didn't get laundered. I sort of chuckle at my internal idea that it had any impact.

I erroneously blamed that loss on around4ever. My bad a4e. It was actually FootballFanatic's fault.

I erroneously blamed that loss on around4ever. My bad a4e. It was actually FootballFanatic's fault.

I told you it wasn't me. Now you know. ;D

It's not like you bought championship tickets.

We play in the iron bowl regardless.

Remember hard work & talent will always win out when it comes to superstition.

Archived