Things to be happy about...

DKW 86

SEC West Champs or Co-Champs 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004

SECCG Appearances 2000 and 2004

5 Bowl Games in a Row.

Wins over Wisconsin, Penn State, etc.

Maybe a Half Dozen Wins over Top Ten Teams.

Maybe a Dozen or more Wins over Top 25 Teams.

4-1 Record over Bama in last five years.

Total Domination of :ua: in Tuscaloosa.

11-0 Record so far in 2004.

13 Game Winning Streak.

A Great Looking Future.

Chette Williams, Al Borges, and Gene Chizik!

Fighting Soldiers!

Running a very clean Program!

A Team that goes to class and Graduates!

We are still in a MNC hunt, even if do not get it because of the computer polls.

Rcruiting that is greatly improving!

Add more if you wish...

I am very happy with CTT at this point. We will get through SACS soon enough. We have turned the corner with the Team however. CTT has had a rocky road sometimes but he has the team on an even keel and looking good.

WE are the few, the proud, we are the AUBURN TIGERS ! ! ! :au:

Who should a person be more proud to be a part of. A classy team that prays together, plays together, and takes care of business on and off the field OR a team that invites Snoop Dog into their locker room and starts rapping about murdering people. I prefer the Auburn Tigers

Guest Tigrinum Major

During this holiday season, I am thankful for my family, my health, my ability to provide for my family and the fact that I did not attend the University of Alabama.

I am thankful for that wonderful place, tucked away in the pines trees of East Alabama, where the tiger roars, the eagle soars, and the plainsmen aren't so plain. I carry that place with me everywhere I go today.

I am thankful I was at Auburn when the Flush was still there and I could get soft serve ice cream after going to the free movie, just like my parents before me.

I am thankful that I met my wife at Auburn and she carries that same spirit with her.

I am thankful for the Supper Club, although many times I have cursed it after too much indulgence.

I am thankful for Guthrie's, the original Guthrie's, where the servers were always good looking and the chicken was always greasy and crispy at the same time.

I am thankful for days and nights in Jordan-Hare, Beard-Eaves and Plainsmen Park. Win or lose, these places hold a special place in my heart.

I am thankful for all my friends from Auburn, maybe of whom I still hold close today.

I am thankful that Auburn is not simply a football team or just a school or only a small town in Lee County. Auburn is a feeling, a spirit that cannot be described only experienced and once it has touched you, you will never be the same. My apologies to Coach Dye for paraphrasing a great quote from him.

War Damn Eagle!

I'm happy that I now live in a world where the vast majority of people who vote in college football polls are more impressed with a team beating Baylor than a team beating Alabama.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I'm happy that I now live in a world where the vast majority of people who vote in college football polls are more impressed with a team beating Baylor than a team beating Alabama.

125640[/snapback]

Good one, Jarhead! The next question to ask is if they will also be more impressed with a team beating Iowa State or a team beating UT?

I posted this over on the smack board. As we were leaving Jordan-Hare West on Saturday after the game, this red-neck woman( maybe it was Phyllis) came up to us and said:" Well, Ya'll may have beaten Alabama the last 3 years, but you will never BE Alabama". We threw our arms up in the air and said Thank God for that. :D . She walked off.

i'm thankful for the guys that i know on this team, and the incredible character that all of them display every single day.

i'm thankful that tubby's built a family so tightly bound that we have guys turn down huge money to come back each and every year (it's your turn marcus!).

i am thankful that i've seen every game this team has played for the last two years b/c it shows me just how much they went through to get to this point.

i'm thankful for snow in east alabama every saturday this fall on the corner of magnolia and college.

i am thankful for the auburn providing me the opportunity to learn and grow as a student and a man for the last 5 years.

i am thankful for all the strangers i hug on gamedays that hug right back b/c they know we're in the same family.

i am thankful for tommy tuberville. he's a good man, a good coach, and a stand up guy for returning to a place that stabbed him in the back to lead a group of guys that still loved him.

and this week especially, i am thankful for the luck of the irish, hail mary, touchdown Jesus, tyrone willingham, four leaf clovers, the four horsemen, the gipper, rudy, knute rockne, and all the other golden dome legends. i'll be thankful for the green beer i drink on saturday and for the legends that make a name for themselves at 7 pm central (talkin to you brady quinn, darius walker, maurice stovall, ryan grant, and whoever else wants to step up).

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Thankful a duaghter went to Auburn despite giving up instate tuition

4 Years of AU football despite 800 mile round trips

Meeting great AU folks-tailgating- despite hauling all the wife's stuff from the truck

Cheering for a football team and athletic program that makes you proud of their on and off field performance despite what other schools do (ie. SC-Clempson)

War Eagle

Thankful a duaghter went to Auburn despite giving up instate tuition

4 Years of AU football despite 800 mile round trips

Meeting great AU folks-tailgating- despite hauling all the wife's stuff from the truck

Cheering for a football team and athletic program that makes you proud of their on and off field performance despite what other schools do (ie. SC-Clempson)

Ditto TigerDad!

I'm also thankful for Coach Tubberville, a wonderful genuine human being.

Players who are true role models for young people today.

The great folks we sit next to in the stands.

Great tailgates with AU alumns, college kids, auburn parents, friends, AUTigerFan and bearsdead.

And what do you mean "hauling the wife's stuf"?

Archived