How to get BCS Title game Tickets (2)?

WDEIowa

Did I miss the boat by not pre-buying them on that ticket site? Impossible to get close to face value now? Can you scalp right before the game or too risky?

Also, will the school sell any to non-season ticket holders at all?

Auburn will send out an e-mail tomorrow to people even elgible within certain categories. You have to be a big donor, student, faculty, scholly donor or TUF donor with over $40,000 accumulated donation to have a chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Did I miss the boat by not pre-buying them on that ticket site? Impossible to get close to face value now? Can you scalp right before the game or too risky?

Pasadena does not allow scalping (buying or selling) of tickets at the stadium, so make sure you have tickets before getting there.

Pasadena does not allow scalping (buying or selling) of tickets at the stadium, so make sure you have tickets before getting there.

I call BS.

I call BS.

Not sure why you would want to mislead people. Do a Google search. At most Rose Bowl events they typically ARREST 10 - 20 people or more for scalping.

I call BS.

Not sure why you would want to mislead people. Do a Google search. At most Rose Bowl events they typically ARREST 10 - 20 people or more for scalping.

Are you serious?

I call BS.

Are you serious?

Happens at every event there and the police take it seriously.

"Police arrested 15 people at [sunday's] CONCACAF Gold Cup soccer doubleheader at the Rose Bowl mainly for being drunk in public or ticket scalping, Pasadena Police Department Deputy Chief Darryl Qualls told City News Service." STORY HERE.

There are plenty of stories like that if you know how to search for them.

Ehh...prices will be at face value anyway. As much as you want to encourage us to get "fleeced" on the ticket sites, I encourage all to wait and buy at the game.

Ehh...prices will be at face value anyway. As much as you want to encourage us to get "fleeced" on the ticket sites, I encourage all to wait and buy at the game.

Whatever pal. I don't have a dog in this fight, and not trying to fleece anyone - and don't get anything out of posting here except to help people traveling to the game.

Archived