2015 4* LB Darrell Williams commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darrell is not "starry eyed" for Bammer. He wants to be at Auburn and I am 95 % sure he signs with us. With that said, anything is still possible.

If they offer, he's gone

I don't think that's entirely true from what I've heard. Bammer isn't out of it though

Darrell is not "starry eyed" for Bammer. He wants to be at Auburn and I am 95 % sure he signs with us. With that said, anything is still possible.

If they offer, he's gone

I don't think that's entirely true from what I've heard. Bammer isn't out of it though

ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From KN "12:52 p.m. Linebacker commit Darrell Williams says that while he might still visit Bama, "For the first time, I feel 100 percent" about Auburn. Had a GREAT visit. He's really comfortable with AU, and his mom is a huge Tigers fan, he told us. She apparently had a great time and did some recruiting of her own this weekend

.probably confirmed what we all suspected before, but finally 100% committed

From KN "12:52 p.m. Linebacker commit Darrell Williams says that while he might still visit Bama, "For the first time, I feel 100 percent" about Auburn. Had a GREAT visit. He's really comfortable with AU, and his mom is a huge Tigers fan, he told us. She apparently had a great time and did some recruiting of her own this weekend

.probably confirmed what we all suspected before, but finally 100% committed

Good stuff, thank you for sharing.

" Had a GREAT visit. He's really comfortable with AU, and his mom is a huge Tigers fan, he told us. She apparently had a great time and did some recruiting of her own this weekend "

Mom's are the best.

I don't know what Gus and the staff are doing on these visits but it must really be something. They are making a great impression on these recruits.

Having Muschamp and Lance has to help with kids like him

I don't know what Gus and the staff are doing on these visits but it must really be something. They are making a great impression on these recruits.

Put yourself in the eyes of an 18 year old recruit. You enter a room and see Ellis Johnson, Charlie Harbison, & Melvin Smith versus a room with Muschamp, TRob, & Lance Thompson. Which would you prefer and which would generate the most excitement for a recruit.

Put yourself in the eyes of an 18 year old recruit. You enter a room and see Ellis Johnson, Charlie Harbison, & Melvin Smith versus a room with Muschamp, TRob, & Lance Thompson. Which would you prefer and which would generate the most excitement for a recruit.

That's to easy!

Oh I know that boom and the rest of the new defensive staff are great. It's just great to have this kind of results after the lackluster results we have had.

The young man will make a fine LB at Auburn.

The HC is supposed to be the closer. I hope those folks who think our OC or DC are more important than Gus in attracting recruits are wrong.

Sure it's good to have some well respected staff but I can't think of any school where their coordinators are more impressive and influential than their head coach when a kid makes his final decision. Guys like Williams see this...he's obviously proud to be seen with one of the top coaches in college football.

The HC is supposed to be the closer. I hope those folks who think our OC or DC are more important than Gus in attracting recruits are wrong.

Sure it's good to have some well respected staff but I can't think of any school where their coordinators are more impressive and influential than their head coach when a kid makes his final decision. Guys like Williams see this...he's obviously proud to be seen with one of the top coaches in college football.

Spot on, 64! I get a kick out of "Boom's gonna' dump this one" or "Garner got that one". Nobody gets signed and nobody gets processed without approval from the head coach. Period.

Turd reporters are saying he took a secret visit to turdtown this past weekend, but also say he will not be flipping.

Your day will go better if you don't read what turd reporters are saying. The truth is not in them, only too much Updyke is in them. :)

Turd reporters are saying he took a secret visit to turdtown this past weekend, but also say he will not be flipping.

Your day will go better if you don't read what turd reporters are saying. The truth is not in them, only too much Updyke is in them. :)/>

couldn't have said it any better.

Archived