Is it too much to ask?

AUZoom

I have to wonder if it is just too much to ask that we not rip each other off among the Auburn family?!?! Why can one Auburn Tiger not sell a ticket to another without ripping them off for over double the ticket cost. Are we really the same as all the scalper out there?!?! I'd really hope not but the evidence just suggests it. Is there no one out there willing to sell their tickets for a REASONABLE and FAIR price???

I have to wonder if it is just too much to ask that we not rip each other off among the Auburn family?!?! Why can one Auburn Tiger not sell a ticket to another without ripping them off for over double the ticket cost. Are we really the same as all the scalper out there?!?! I'd really hope not but the evidence just suggests it. Is there no one out there willing to sell their tickets for a REASONABLE and FAIR price???

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I will say that people with a priority to order these tickets through AU paid several thousand dollars, and pay it every year, to get season tickets and the right to buy SECCG, Bowl Game and so forth tickets. I don't think they can sell them for enough to recapture their "investment". Maybe they are looking at it that way.

Now, those who bought from elsewhere, we can't tell how much they may have paid. I wouldn't sell any I had at a profit to other Auburn fans, but then I don't have any to sell and I don't need an extra hundred bucks to help cover the light bill.

I can see your point to an extent, but I might argue that anyone who can afford to put enough money in to get the right to buy tickets probably doesn't really need to make additional money on selling the tickets.

I am glad to hear someone else is out tree like me and would charge another Auburn fan more for a ticket to make a profit.

My last game I took the family to at Auburn I ended up with an extra ticket because one of my kids got sick. I had to pay $100 each for the tickets but I found a family needing one ticket for the game and sold it to them at face value ($45) so they wouldn't get stiffed like I did. Plus the scalpers they were talking to wanted $150 for a ticket. Ridiculous! I loathe scalpers, they are mostly scum!

I can see your point to an extent, but I might argue that anyone who can afford to put enough money in to get the right to buy tickets probably doesn't really need to make additional money on selling the tickets.

Those people tend to give their tickets away. Unfortunately, I don't know any of them either.

Sucks for us, but America was founded on capitalism.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I will say that people with a priority to order these tickets through AU paid several thousand dollars, and pay it every year, to get season tickets and the right to buy SECCG, Bowl Game and so forth tickets. I don't think they can sell them for enough to recapture their "investment". Maybe they are looking at it that way.

Now, those who bought from elsewhere, we can't tell how much they may have paid. I wouldn't sell any I had at a profit to other Auburn fans, but then I don't have any to sell and I don't need an extra hundred bucks to help cover the light bill.

Thank you.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to even let a pair of tickets go for $1000? How about 1 ticket for $500? That should still make money back on the ticket and you'd be making another Auburn family member VERY happy!

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to even let a pair of tickets go for $1000? How about 1 ticket for $500? That should still make money back on the ticket and you'd be making another Auburn family member VERY happy!

That is what we sold ours for.

:)

That is what we sold ours for.

:)/>

Darn it! I sure wish I could have bought them from you! :-)

Anyone else have tickets for $500 per? If so, PLEASE let me know!

Archived