2015 4* WR Christian Kirk (Texas A&M signee)

AU64

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus is in Arizona today ...

Well dang. Here I was hoping he was in the Dominican Republic..

If he was in the Dominican Republic he would be visiting an empty hotel room. Muschamp is back in Georgia at his wife's parent's home. Came back Sunday.

Yeah had baby and been off for a while. Good to be back

Was literally just asking myself where you were yesterday. Haha. Congrats on the little one

We are looking good for Kirk at the moment

Boom.

I really hope you're right Student. This just went across my Twitter:

Justin Hopkins@JHopkins247 2h2 hours ago

Flipped my CB prediction for 5-Star WR Christian Kirk from #TAMU to ASU w/ @SDPreps @DemetricDWarren http://arizonastate.247sports.com/Board/59501/Contents/Made-my-CB-Pick-for-ASU-for-Christian-Kirk-33719356 … @jcshurburtt

Maybe Sammie going pro will help bring in some of these top WR's.The coaches should be able to sell playing time.

If we send two receivers in the first two rounds, that sends a good message and also increases playing time.

seriously. If we can get two guys in the league with Nick Marshall at QB these guys should be salivating to see what happens with JJ and SW

Last I heard, Duke was favoring staying. Are y'all hearing different?

Last I heard on the thread in this forum, he is rating higher in the draft than expected and leaning towards going.

Last I heard, Duke was favoring staying. Are y'all hearing different?

Last I heard on the thread in this forum, he is rating higher in the draft than expected and leaning towards going.

OK, thanks. Missed that. In any case, I don't think it should matter to Kirk or any other receivers we're recruiting that much. We're fixin' to toss the ball around way more with JJ, then with Sean White (my guess).

Archived