2015 4* WR Christian Kirk (Texas A&M signee)

AU64

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Closest school in the SEC to Arizona....probably makes sense and with Sumlin at TAMU he will be part of an active passing game.

Too bad...but moving right along....Smith confirmed again and is signed up....a more mature player who will probably be a receiver of some sort.

Arizona State would have been okay...

True but I expect he knows the SEC is where the top players are going now....Put him with Speedy Noll(sp?) next season and defensive backs in the SEC are going to have some work to do.

True but I expect he knows the SEC is where the top players are going now....Put him with Speedy Noll(sp?) next season and defensive backs in the SEC are going to have some work to do.

The key will be to keep their QB on the run or even better on his back.

no doubt about that. Plus that Seals-Jones kid. They are loaded

There is a reason why we started pursuing another slot receiver in the last week (Ryan Davis). Still feel good about Burt, and the possibility of Staples. There's only so many receivers you can take in a class, especially when the growing feeling is that we are increasing our number of DL takes to 5-6.

Archived