You just can't make this stuff up- Parents name child "Krimson Tyde"

tiger88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if a girl..... Rammer Jammer ?

. No silly. Ally Bama. Lol

Didn't Harvey say in "roll tide/War Eagle" thst he also named one of his kids crimson tide?

Didn't Harvey say in "roll tide/War Eagle" thst he also named one of his kids crimson tide?

yep and the other was bear Bryant. He did want to call the third one ally Bama but his wife would not allow it.

Wow, and most bammers claim harvey is the fringe element when he is in fact the epitome of most of their fan base.

yep and the other was bear Bryant. He did want to call the third one ally Bama but his wife would not allow it.

I don't know how to post a link from my phone. However, there is a follow up article on al.com that says a man from Phenix City, with children named Crimson Tide and Alleigh Bama, is lending his support to the family in Andulisia. He is quoted in the article saying "What would Saban do?" You can't make this ish up? There are crazies on both sides, but it seems only the bammers make headlines.

Dude in that same article said Saban was a "father figure". He has never met Saban. He has never stepped foot in BDS. He has never even been to T-Town. Wow.

I taught a "Saiban" (female) several years ago. Precious child. And on her name origin activity sheet, guess who was mentioned? :zapbama:

So now another updike who named his kids idiotic names has come to their defense. This guy is the posterchild for the typical bama fan. This just gets better and better:

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/12/phenix_city_man_father_to_crim.html#incart_2box

you can't fix stupid. Sometimes I wish the bammers could see themselves as everyone else does. Then I stop and think what would we do for entertainment if they stopped being bammer.

"NEVER set foot in bryant denny stadium".............Too funny

"Alabama still makes me feel like I've got a (football) career; they keep me strong 24/7," Broadhurst said. "I always say to myself, 'What would Saban do?'"

Though Broadhurst never attended the school and hasn't stepped foot in Bryant-Denny Stadium, he insists that the university makes him stronger as a person and he dreams about college careers there for both his Bama-named children.

A one-time high school football star, who regards Nick Saban as a father-figure of sorts, Broadhurst had hoped for a college football career. A broken neck during an 11th-grade football game squelched his plans.

The issue we are experiencing is that, according to a government report, 4.6% of adults in the state of Alabama have some form of serious mental illness. Sociopathy, borderline/incomplete personality disorder, codependency, etc… The easy popularity of Alabama's football team gives these individuals something to cling to. These individuals form the core of the problematic fan base. Examples would include Harvey Updike and Adrian Laroze Briskey. The problem is exacerbated by the contagiousness of behavior. These trashy fans mimic one another; and often try to out-do the last stupid stunt.

So now another updike who named his kids idiotic names has come to their defense. This guy is the posterchild for the typical bama fan. This just gets better and better:

http://blog.al.com/l...tml#incart_2box

Oh. My. God.

Clay Travis was right. Clay Travis was right.

Alliegh Bama? Isn't that what Updyke named one of his kids? How many more are out there that we don't know about? Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands?

So, this 31year old bammie met his 24 year old wife nine years ago ... ... ... Which makes him dating a 15 year old girl when he was 22. The bammie fan stereotype just gets reinforced. Yikes. I feel sorry for these children's future.

http://blog.al.com/l...tml#incart_2box

Oh. My. God.

Clay Travis was right. Clay Travis was right.

Alliegh Bama? Isn't that what Updyke named one of his kids? How many more are out there that we don't know about? Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands?

He wanted to name his third child that but I guess his wife finally came to her senses and would not allow it.

So, this 31year old bammie met his 24 year old wife nine years ago ... ... ... Which makes him dating a 15 year old girl when he was 22. The bammie fan stereotype just gets reinforced. Yikes. I feel sorry for these children's future.

I was thinking the same thing! Maybe they met at a family reunion?

"Alabama still makes me feel like I've got a (football) career; they keep me strong 24/7," Broadhurst said. "I always say to myself, 'What would Saban do?'"

Though Broadhurst never attended the school and hasn't stepped foot in Bryant-Denny Stadium, he insists that the university makes him stronger as a person and he dreams about college careers there for both his Bama-named children.

A one-time high school football star, who regards Nick Saban as a father-figure of sorts, Broadhurst had hoped for a college football career. A broken neck during an 11th-grade football game squelched his plans.

The issue we are experiencing is that, according to a government report, 4.6% of adults in the state of Alabama have some form of serious mental illness. Sociopathy, borderline/incomplete personality disorder, codependency, etc… The easy popularity of Alabama's football team gives these individuals something to cling to. These individuals form the core of the problematic fan base. Examples would include Harvey Updike and Adrian Laroze Briskey. The problem is exacerbated by the contagiousness of behavior. These trashy fans mimic one another; and often try to out-do the last stupid stunt.

NO WONDER teaching gets harder every year! LOL! Where I am, I'd say 60-70 percent come in Bammer...though many are converted at least to "both" by the end of our year together. Give Auburn a good run, and we'll probably see the shift. But I pray the Bammerese does not translate. It's hard enough to do what I do without combatting THAT foreign language in addition to the sprinkling of Spanish and Japanese I endeavor to shower upon them! :jossun:

Unfortunately, this is true. I have one nephew who gave his second son the middle name ESPN, but thankfully is called by his first name. He's from the UGA side of the family......and has been banished not only from the family, but also the state of Alabama. smh

I was just talking to a guy I know from Missouri about ole Harvey and the names he gave his kids. He thought I was joking but after a while I finally showed him I wasn't. He just could not wrap his mind around idiots like that.

That's because Missou fans have class. I was really impressed with their fan base and team's attitude and sportsmanship at the SECCG.

I did warn them about "that other team from the state" to quote Cam Newton. Told them when they play them, do not expect sportsman like conduct. If they do, they will be sorely disappointed.

Also told them to beat the stuffings out of "that other team from the state" when they play them and that we will be rooting for our sister SEC Tigers.

Should I be worried. I have two dogs. One Named Bo and the other named Aubie. Please tell me I'm not crazy?

Should I be worried. I have two dogs. One Named Bo and the other named Aubie. Please tell me I'm not crazy?

dogs are one thing kids are quite another. You can name your dog pretty much what you want and nobody will bat an eye.

dogs are one thing kids are quite another. You can name your dog pretty much what you want and nobody will bat an eye.

Good. I'll tell Rylea and Will their dad isn't crazy. Now that I think about it they came up with the name for Aubie.

Archived