AUFamily Homepage

logan adams

While I love Cam Newton, I think we are in a new era and she replace him with either Tre Mason or Nick Marshall, or maybe put them both up there! And Cam Newton could be blended in with the others behind them.

While I love Cam Newton, I think we are in a new era and she replace him with either Tre Mason or Nick Marshall, or maybe put them both up there! And Cam Newton could be blended in with the others behind them.

We can't use any current players. Not until they graduate or leave for the NFL.

Ah. Another quick question. I use Firefox, and above the banner I was talking about, there is about an inch of open space.

Ah. Another quick question. I use Firefox, and above the banner I was talking about, there is about an inch of open space.

And the question is ...? :poke:

I use Firefox and the space is filled with an ad.

And the question is ...? :poke:

I use Firefox and the space is filled with an ad.

Haha more so I statement I suppose.

That explains it. I use Adblock blocking any ads on any website.

Archived