Man I really feel bad for Auburn fans.

KLSU

I am not joking either. If LSU would have gotten screwed out of the chance to play for the MNC after waiting my whole life to see it I would have been crushed. I just hope someway AU can claim a national championship because in my opinion they deserve it more than anyone. Go thru the SEC undefeted you should be ranked #1. I know LSU fans and AU fans have had their differences over the last few years but I think most LSU fans are pulling for Auburn to represent the SEC in the MNC game. If not I hope yall kick the cr@p out of who ever in the Sugar bowl and maybe get a split NC.

Geaux Tigers!

Well the LSU fans I talk to all are pulling for Auburn. We have our aholes like most schools. Bottom line is even if you hate Auburn, you can't deny the fact that they deserve to be in the MNC game.

Well the LSU fans I talk to all are pulling for Auburn.  We have our aholes like most schools.  Bottom line is even if you hate Auburn, you can't deny the fact that they deserve to be in the MNC game.

127053[/snapback]

In spite of the fact that a lot of LSU fans think Auburn fans didn't pull for them last year I think most did. I sure did.

Thanks, KLSU. I think that most of us pull for the SEC. :)

Yeah the tiger forum crew mainly hates Tuberville so I guess it's just natural to go ahead and hate Auburn altogether, no matter what...different strokes I guess.

Thanks for the kind words though KLSU...they are appreciated.

Thanks for the kind words, but, don't feel too sorry for AU. After all, we are undefeated and are the BEST team in the SEC ! ! ! :au:

I'll admit it, I for one struggled with the prospect of rooting for the Bengals in last year's MNC. At least the title went to an actual conference champion in the end, and the SEC champ at that.

:lsu:

Most LSU fans want to see Auburn in the MNC game. AU certainly deserves it as much as usc and OU. I'm hoping OU blows it again in their conf. championship game to open the door for you. Good luck and congratulations on a great season.

:thumbsup:

thanks for the thoughts, but like WT said...it hasn't been a totally disappointing year.

127087[/snapback]

Disappointing? Are you kidding? It's been a fantastic year no matter what happens in the last two games. Being 11-0 in the regular season and beating bama is sheer joy for me and will get me thru the cold winter nights. I don't remember anyone predicting e would go 11-0 in the regular season so we have already exceeded expectations. It is A Season to Remember.

Nice sentiments, but hopefully they're premature. We haven't been hosed out of anything yet.

If Colorado can find out what hotel the Sooners are staying at for the game, given the Buffs reputations, it could be a long night and day for the Sooners.

I think UCLA has beaten USC once or twice before also. So ya never know.

The most important thing we need to do is quit whining about all the injustices in the computer rankings and the polls and just beat the crap out of the Viles.

AMEN. Beating the viles would make AU the CHAMPION of the BEST Conference in America. :au::au:

Then, we can "worry" about whomever the poor fools are that will be our next opponent. :D

WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

Archived