***2017 4* JUCO QB Jarrett Stidham Signs with AU!!! (12/14/16)

Elephant Tipper

1 minute ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

It will just be awesome if he would commit before he goes home.. Anyone have any information on how the day is going??

commit hell. sign and get a tatoo.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Kam Martin, TriggaTray, Cox and KJ seem to like the fact Jarrett is on campus today. ** I LIKE IT TOO**

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Like 1

David Waters of Gator Breakdown claimed on the Bill King show Florida HC coach McElwain spoke with Stidham on the phone after the FSU game. Then the next day Jarrett sent out that tweet about things about to get interesting. He's taking that as Jarrett may be a real possibility but didn't suggest if he would visit.

51 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

David Waters of Gator Breakdown claimed on the Bill King show Florida HC coach McElwain spoke with Stidham on the phone after the FSU game. Then the next day Jarrett sent out that tweet about things about to get interesting. He's taking that as Jarrett may be a real possibility but didn't suggest if he would visit.

Won't be when Jim leaves for Oregon 

Just now, Harp_AU2013 said:

Won't be when Jim leaves for Oregon 

They were talking about that too on the show. That would be a surprise. I see there are some reports of Malik Zaire plans to transfer from ND.

It's funny you mention Zaire, any DT QB would be wise to take a good look at this team, because that is the real missing link in this offense; other than a good route tree. But a DT QB could do some big things in this offense, with young WRs and a good line returning combined with a set of good RBs. Just doing a little sunshine pumping, :jossun:

Edited by Timeslider 6

6 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

It has been said several times that Gatewood has a great relationship with Lashlee as well. Something to consider....

By the time Joey gets here and that's still a big if RL will not be here anyway unless something very strange happens

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, fredst said:

This is my thought process related to Stidham's visit:

Those two golf bags are mine..... movie was shot at Rolling Hills Country Club in Lauderdale. I played almost daily there hit maybe the longest drive in my life on the first hole. never forget it

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Those two golf bags are mine..... movie was shot at Rolling Hills Country Club in Lauderdale. I played almost daily there 

That's awesome! My wife thinks it's juvenile (:-\) but I still think it's hilarious after seeing it dozens of times. I still watch it at least once a year, just wait til she's out of town. Oh well, back to Mr. Stidham....

4 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

From what I hear about JS, he would probably rather spend his time talking X's and O's then go watch a crappy basketball game with low attendance.

28 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

From what I hear about JS, he would probably rather spend his time talking X's and O's then go watch a crappy basketball game with low attendance.

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine? Beautiful Arena, with our head coach, why not?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

I wonder if Gus steals a play from spurrier and orchestrated a Stidham chant like Marcus Lattimore. 

If he was stealing a play from the spurrier playbook he would bust out his dancing moves!!! its pretty clear Gus does not have any since lack of said dance moves cost us lattimore and Alan Evans son! lol