2014 5* DE Rashaan Evans (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

Tre Williams is not flipping. I will volunteer the naming rights of my first child if he does. I have this on good authority, don't worry

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you realize how stupid you sound?? some reporter wrote a 5 star could be flipping but he didnt mention the team. turns out oklahomas 5 star rb might flip to ucla

you realize how stupid you sound?? some reporter wrote a 5 star could be flipping but he didnt mention the team. turns out oklahomas 5 star rb might flip to ucla

He was just passing along what his friend told him.

No need to belittle the poster. People are not talking about the 5* flip Farrell predicts. Peopl are responding about about some Bammers saying they are going to flip an AU recruit.

aujeff, You do realize that I'm just relaying information. I'm not saying he is right. He did predict the other flips long before they were common knowledge. I rarely post and I saw the post that there was a rumored flip. Apparently, Tre is the guy they think it is. Wouldn't have posted if I hadn't seen this.

No need to belittle the poster. People are not talking about the 5* flip Farrell predicts. Peopl are responding about about some Bammers saying they are going to flip an AU recruit.

After Calloway, Kouandjo, and Yeldon, some get paranoid. There was a bunch of talk of Bammer getting Shon Coleman too, but it didn't play out. No worries.

I just saw Sean White's tweet. Where he said SIGNING DAY about five times in a row. I think we, along with the recruits, are all in agreement... It can't get here fast enough.

I think all this bammer bs is just that! They are just trying to stir the pot. I'm not sure even Evans knows where he is going but the rest of our guys are solid.

Since there will be questions post 150 was edited at posters request and the other posts edited had the original post from post #150 so those were edited also.

Since there will be questions post 150 was edited at posters request and the other posts edited had the original post from post #150 so those were edited also.

Not sure what you said, but I think you said you did some house keeping due to some BS. ;)

Not sure what you said, but I think you said you did some house keeping due to some BS. ;)

Yes. That.

Tre Williams is not flipping. I will volunteer the naming rights of my first child if he does. I have this on good authority, don't worry

Easy now, I'd hate to know your first born could be something like Nicholas Ruben. :big:. I'm with you on this one though, I feel Tre has been one of the biggest backers in this years class. I do believe he bleeds orange and blue.

ESPN's Tom Luginbill believes Rashaan Evans is a better football prospect than what Reuben Foster was last year. :hellyeah:

Not to call Tom out again but if he believed that Rashaan would have a higher grade than Foster. Foster had a grade of 88 and Rashaan has a grade of 84.

ESPN's Tom Luginbill believes Rashaan Evans is a better football prospect than what Reuben Foster was last year. :hellyeah:/>

Not to call Tom out again but if he believed that Rashaan would have a higher grade than Foster. Foster had a grade of 88 and Rashaan has a grade of 84.

Lol somebody tweet that to Luginbill.

This thread is like a car crash. Everyone drives slow and looks. Then then people in the car who couldn't see ask what was it what'd he say where'd he go...... E has said several times move along to pms but we keep on looking. The humor is in the absurdity.

Every family needs a little dysfunction occasionally. It's healthy.

ESPN's Tom Luginbill believes Rashaan Evans is a better football prospect than what Reuben Foster was last year. :hellyeah:/>

JMO, I think Evans is a better player than Foster. Foster ran full speed all the time and many times overran plays and was out of control to make plays. I think Evans has better fundamentals. Foster may be a very good collage player but I think Evans will be excellent!

ESPN's Tom Luginbill believes Rashaan Evans is a better football prospect than what Reuben Foster was last year. :hellyeah:

Nice but IMHO that's an odd statement. Foster's the prototype NFL run-stopping inside linebacker and Rashaan's so outside-built he's boarderline safety material (thus the "star" fit). Like comparing Jay Prosche to Tre Mason. But I hear what you're saying re "prospect".

Not sure where all the craziness came from on RE. Whatever decision he makes or has made I hope it is the right one for him. Fans get caught up in the recruiting aspect and forget this is a major life decision for these guys. I would love to see RE in an auburn uniform but only if that means that it is where he wants to be and feels like it is the best place for him to succeed in life. I also think it was really cool that the family had both coaching staffs on hand for his grandfathers 80th birthday party. What a gift for him, families in this state would kill to have that happen. I also think this was a way the family could shield RE from further pressuring by having staffs at a family event so the visits couldn't be all about RE. Sometimes we need to take off the orange and blue glasses and realize there are families and lives that are involved in these decisions not just football. Please no crazy responses, let's live up to the reputation of Auburn fans and keep it classy.

Archived