2014 5* DE Rashaan Evans (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing like trolling bama boards before signing day. I found a couple of lines funny (speaking of Rashaan):

"If we get him it's a huge blow to Allbarn. If they get him, it's what everybody thought all year."

"Are they just saying this guy is up for grabs to give them a "victory" over Bama?"

I feel dirty now......and should probably get a shower.

There's nothing like trolling bama boards before signing day. I found a couple of lines funny (speaking of Rashaan):

"If we get him it's a huge blow to Allbarn. If they get him, it's what everybody thought all year."

"Are they just saying this guy is up for grabs to give them a "victory" over Bama?"

I feel dirty now......and should probably get a shower.

Yes... you should. :hellyeah:

Al.com reports OJ Smith Bama DL commit asked to grey shirt this afternoon. This is where I got confused. Anyway looks like Bama is making room for somebody. I hope it is not Evans.

Me too. If Smith gets a GS them they can pick up 1 more.

Probably Chad Thomas. 5* DL who visited uat last week and is committed to Miami

I know nobody knows me from Adam, but if you'll check my past posts, you'll see I'm pretty darn reliable. Evans is coming to auburn.

Now Braden smith is probably not from what I know personally.

Maybe we can just be excited about tomorrow and stop worrying already.

Good enough for me! :bananadance:

You got connections?

Al.com reports OJ Smith Bama DL commit asked to grey shirt this afternoon. This is where I got confused. Anyway looks like Bama is making room for somebody. I hope it is not Evans.

They asked him to greyshirt. Possibly an academic issue. Although, I'm hearing MSU still has a full offer to him which he may accept before greyshirting at uat.

Feeling better and better about RE to the good guys! WDE!

Overriding moral to this entire endeavor is,,NOBODY knows, but all of them are wannabe insiders that know something you don't. It's human nature.

And as you just so proved, it's also human nature to judge people without knowing them. The guys on this site who share their info like WDEWDE, Pops, 23, and Bird do so fdr the readers. They are not wannabee anything. They just happen to be in a place where they can get info for us and they do so unselfishly.

Who is Warbird on Auburn undercover? People think highly of her and She said, and I quote" looks like both coaching staffs have been informed and it looks like Rashaan Evans will be staying in Auburn for a while"

Would supply the link but on the phone

Who is Warbird on Auburn undercover? People think highly of her and She said, and I quote" looks like both coaching staffs have been informed and it looks like Rashaan Evans will be staying in Auburn for a while"

Thanks but it was posted earlier by WDEWDE. Apparently she has been accurate in the past with her info.

Thanks but it was posted earlier by WDEWDE. Apparently she has been accurate in the past with her info.

She said Marshall was going to be named the starter over JJ before it was announced and some other things I can't remember off the top of my head, many people at 247 are very confident in her info

This Rashaan Evans drama has become a circus just like similar situations in the past. But this time Alabama will be on the losing end of this circus. Rashaan Evans to AU!!

She said Marshall was going to be named the starter over JJ before it was announced and some other things I can't remember off the top of my head, many people at 247 are very confident in her info

Well, War Damn Warbird!!!! Let's hope she is truly in the know, and Auburn fills a huge need with Mr. Evans.

This Rashaan Evans drama has become a circus just like similar situations in the past. But this time Alabama will be on the losing end of this circus. Rashaan Evans to AU!!

I thought you were digging yourself a hole but then you shot completely out of it. Good job!

Well, War Damn Warbird!!!! Let's hope she is truly in the know, and Auburn fills a huge need with Mr. Evans.

Wow. That sounds promising. Coaches informed? Would love to hear more.

no doubt... he could be three and done here and have half the playing time over yonder

What's wrong with you people? There's been no RE posts (on this thread) in over 40 minutes. It's going to be hard equaling the pages of the old thread if we keep this pace up.......

IMHO, if we do land RE it would be the first major recruiting victory over Saban and would be huge for recruiting momentum. Combined with on the field victories and the Tide appears to be turning...

DJ was a good man.

What happened to him? It seems like the last I remember, he was going to start working on a conspiracy theory paper. I may be remembering that incorrectly though.

Archived