Tony Jones to possibly join Bruce Pearl's staff

If Tony Jones comes his probation ended 2 years ago so he can start recruiting right away. Biggest need is a shooting guard.

We gonna get this thing going. Excitement won't be an issue that's for sure!

Guest jojo1515

If Tony Jones comes his probation ended 2 years ago so he can start recruiting right away. Biggest need is a shooting guard.

and quality big men

And a point guard, and a PF, and some defenders.....oh wait, thats the whole team :) How many recruits can be signed in one year in bball? J/k

I do expect talent level to skyrocket in the next 3 years. That said, a powerful center and some actual coaching for the guys already on campus may well have us in the postseason this time next year. Our current players have shown they can compete with anybody, they just need better coaching IMO. Now they should get it.

and quality big men

And a point guard, and a PF, and some defenders.....oh wait, thats the whole team :) How many recruits can be signed in one year in bball? J/k

I do expect talent level to skyrocket in the next 3 years. That said, a powerful center and some actual coaching for the guys already on campus may well have us in the postseason this time next year. Our current players have shown they can compete with anybody, they just need better coaching IMO. Now they should get it.

I would have gone with frontcourt

shooting guard= Wesley Person Jr

solved.

Archived