Taking Finebaum Out

PatBoCamRob

Finebaum is "sorry" for calling JClowney the biggest joke in CFB.

http://www.al.com/sp...#incart_m-rpt-2

I tend to agree that Clowney is overrated and too whiny. Whatever. The point is that Finebaum was forced to apologize.

Got me thinking. Criticizing a player for non-participation is pretty mild. And it made Fineboob recant and show contrition. Is there anything he could do or say that would cost him his job? A Don Imus "Nappy headed hos" moment that could just totally remove him from the airwaves?

If so, how could this be pulled out of his shriveled mouth? He has proven to be notoriously calm during meltdowns by others- a serial arsonist. What could turn his psyche to make an irresponsible comment.

I was thinking a little desensitization followed by some frustration would do it. What would be your plan to make F-bomb ruin his own career?

The simple answer - he is just going to have to have a Don Imus moment. Even then - someone in AL will put him back on the air (JOX).

He already called Hank Aaron a ' cabana boy ', and it barely registered.

:gofig:

The simple answer - he is just going to have to have a Don Imus moment. Even then - someone in AL will put him back on the air (JOX).

Yeah. His trashing of the bammer trustees a few years ago got him called on the carpet and told to behave himself. Te bamzo nation will keep him on the air somewhere and always have him on a short leash.

Are you serious? That's just sickening. I love Hank Aaron and I have a lot of respect for him.

PF is disgusting. I do not know why an intelligent person would even listen to him.

Are you serious? That's just sickening. I love Hank Aaron and I have a lot of respect for him.

PF is disgusting. I do not know why an intelligent person would even listen to him.

Key word "intelligent" just saying...

And yet we have a thread questioning what it would take to get the boob off the radio.....I have no idea what he says, haven't listened to his circus act in years.

Great comment! I haven't thought of PF since 2010. He isn't relative to anything regarding my life. In my opinion, he's been off the air. Don't listen! This being said, the title was too much for me to disregard. :)

He will be front and center on the new SEC Network, so he will be hard to avoid. As long as he generates views/clicks, they will love him, and we will be stuck with him.

He will be front and center on the new SEC Network, so he will be hard to avoid. As long as he generates views/clicks, they will love him, and we will be stuck with him.

That's what I'm afraid of...

Archived