Who is the next commit?

bikeriderga

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaylen Harris is committing somewhere next Friday. So, we may have our TE as our next commit. Per E, he has done real well this summer on his college trips and showing what he can do.he has picked up lots of offers.

Jonathan Calvin?

is he a take?

Been wondering the same thing. He was high on us at BCW. Haven't heard a thing about him since. He said a decision could come as early as tonight per Twitter. Between MSU and Auburn. He is only a three star...

Jonathan Calvin?

Jalen Harris is my guess. I think Calvin picks Miss St.

Jonathan Calvin?

is he a take?

Yes

Jaylen Harris is committing somewhere next Friday. So, we may have our TE as our next commit. Per E, he has done real well this summer on his college trips and showing what he can do.he has picked up lots of offers.

Next Tuesday per his twitter.

Why not both?

I'm all for getting JUCO players that are elite talents or fill an immediate need. But does Calvin really fit either of those qualifications? I could see us getting Marquavious Lewis, but I think we are making a mistake if we start relying too heavily on the JUCO ranks. There are plenty of high profile high school DE's that should be higher on our list.

Why not both?

I'm all for getting JUCO players that are elite talents or fill an immediate need. But does Calvin really fit either of those qualifications? I could see us getting Marquavious Lewis, but I think we are making a mistake if we start relying too heavily on the JUCO ranks. There are plenty of high profile high school DE's that should be higher on our list.

With Carl's injury, I suspect we have an immediate need at DE. I don't think we can afford not to get a JUCO DE at this point.

Why not both?

Because I think Calvin picks Miss St.

Safe bet.

Not sure. Just reading the tea leaves. After he named us leader all but 2 articles have been on Miss St sites. Historically speaking the sites getting articles and interviws as decision time looms is a good indicator of final choice.

Why not both?

Safe bet.

Not sure. Just reading the tea leaves. After he named us leader all but 2 articles have been on Miss St sites. Historically speaking the sites getting articles and interviws as decision time looms is a good indicator of final choice.

E, do you think this means we are going to get another JUCO DE commit? Or do you disagree with me that we have an immediate need right now?

Why not both?

Safe bet.

E, do you think this means we are going to get another JUCO DE commit? Or do you disagree with me that we have an immediate need right now?

Neither. Marquavius Lewis is the only other juco DE we have offered at this point and I think he picks SCe. And yes I agree with you there is a fairly immediate need at DE, especially if Elijah moves to DT in the relatively near future.

Aren't recruiting more DE's then just Lewis and Calvin? Has Byron Cowart and Natrez Patrick said where their going?

Aren't recruiting more DE's then just Lewis and Calvin? Has Byron Cowart and Natrez Patrick said where their going?

Natrez Patrick is committed to Georgia. Coach Garner is still working on him though.

Natrez Patrick is committed to Georgia. Coach Garner is still working on him though.

Cowart, Walker, Lewis, Patrick and Calvin are their top 5 DE. Jalen Dalton's interest with Auburn probably on the rise this fall.

Hopefully we can get a commit before the 2 week dead period. Which is June 30th through July 13th right?

Hopefully we can get a commit before the 2 week dead period. Which is June 30th through July 13th right?

It dses look iffy now doesn't it. And correct.

I'm more concerned with how we close in January and early February of 2015. Early commits are really good only if they are going to pitch in and help recruit. Otherwise early commitments don't do much for me.

Archived