Who is the next commit?

bikeriderga

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Can you give us star rating and/or position?

Please!

Not WDE or a professional recruiting guy; but if you send me some film, I'll see what I can do. Based on your posting styles, and without having analyzed your films, my preliminary analysis is that Clayton would come in at a 4* with potential to earn a fifth. CC will have to camp before I can give him anything more than 3 stars.

;)

Please!

Not WDE or a professional recruiting guy; but if you send me some film, I'll see what I can do. Based on your posting styles, and without having analyzed your films, my preliminary analysis is that Clayton would come in at a 4* with potential to earn a fifth. CC will have to camp before I can give him anything more than 3 stars.

;)

*slow clap*

Please!

;)/>

I'm offended...

Please!

;)/>

I'm offended...

See, it's that attitude that needs some work. We don't need fragile egos on this board.

;)

Please!

;)/>

I'm offended...

See, it's that attitude that needs some work. We don't need fragile egos on this board.

;)/>

Still wanna know who the supposed commit was...

Rumor was JFDtiger80, but he was ruled to be out of eligibility. Sorry, had to do it. I have no idea but if I guessed I would have said Ivey. JMO.

Still wanna know who the supposed commit was...

Rumor was JFDtiger80, but he was ruled to be out of eligibility. Sorry, had to do it. I have no idea but if I guessed I would have said Ivey. JMO.

That was my guess too. Part of why I think it bodes well for him to OV this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

AU was supposed to get a commit last weekend.

The recruiting trail has been quiet for the past few weeks, and there doesn't seem to be any commits on the horizon. I'm sure that'll pick up once the season and official visits start. So who do you guys think will be next? And please don't say Maurice Swain....

AU was suppose to get a commit last Friday or last weekend. Not sure what happened. And it was not Swain. And I don't think it was something bad that happened. Just pushed out till a later date. :wareagle:/>

WDE - Was Ian Shannon the commit that you were referring to? Or can we expect another commit on the horizon?

The recruiting trail has been quiet for the past few weeks, and there doesn't seem to be any commits on the horizon. I'm sure that'll pick up once the season and official visits start. So who do you guys think will be next? And please don't say Maurice Swain....

AU was suppose to get a commit last Friday or last weekend. Not sure what happened. And it was not Swain. And I don't think it was something bad that happened. Just pushed out till a later date. :wareagle:/>

WDE - Was Ian Shannon the commit that you were referring to? Or can we expect another commit on the horizon?

Was not the guy I'm talking about.

Is he in the 2015 class?

Is he in the 2015 class?

jmo but yes

Is he in the 2015 class?

jmo but yes

Is he bigger than a breadbox?

Is he in the 2015 class?

jmo but yes

yep

Is he in the 2015 class?

jmo but yes

He's bigger than a bread truck!

Does his name rhyme with Chartez Krivy?

Clayton, excellent 1000th post! I think we all want Krivy to commit next.

Archived