Who is the next commit?

bikeriderga

Is Nick Wilson trending for our C prospect?

No. Stanford's to lose. AU not in top group anymore.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this count?

RT @HKellenbergerCL: Austin Golson will walkon at Auburn, following "normal transfer rules."

@JamesCrepea

Count for what? lol

I know, I am late to the party here (I do apologize) but if we are taking 5 OL's and Carr is coming to Big Cat, why is he possibly no longer a take? Again, I am sorry if this is common knowledge that I am missing.

Grimes always is formulating new solutions.

He said the Tigers would like to sign five offensive linemen to its Class of 2015 haul. Auburn currently has three players (Marquel Harrell, Kaleb Kim and Bailey Sharp) committed.

Not every recruit who comes to BCW is a take. Kendrick Dos came to BCW last year and was never close to being a take. With Golson transferring in soon there will be 2 OL spots left. 1 will go to a center prospect. That leaves 1 left and I gurantee you Ivey and Richmond have priority over Carr.

Wow, here I am thinking every recruit that comes to "Big Cat" is automatically going to be on scholarship! Just shows what I know...(sarcastic :))

Guess I should have initially asked: if AU is interested in him (maybe not so much now) and he is still interested in AU (at least some what interested if coming to BCW) why is he not a take? I didn't realize others are higher on our list; now I know. :)

Is Nick Wilson trending for our C prospect?

No. Stanford's to lose. AU not in top group anymore.

AU has pretty much stopped recruiting Wilson. Like other better. AU would be #1 if they pushed for him. So I'm told. Looks to me AU has their guy at C locked up. Not sure who it is.

I know, I am late to the party here (I do apologize) but if we are taking 5 OL's and Carr is coming to Big Cat, why is he possibly no longer a take? Again, I am sorry if this is common knowledge that I am missing.

Grimes always is formulating new solutions.

He said the Tigers would like to sign five offensive linemen to its Class of 2015 haul. Auburn currently has three players (Marquel Harrell, Kaleb Kim and Bailey Sharp) committed.

Not every recruit who comes to BCW is a take. Kendrick Dos came to BCW last year and was never close to being a take. With Golson transferring in soon there will be 2 OL spots left. 1 will go to a center prospect. That leaves 1 left and I gurantee you Ivey and Richmond have priority over Carr.

Yep. Watch out for AU and Ivey.

I just wish Tyler Carr would pull the trigger and join this Auburn class. Great kid and he likes Auburn.

Makes me wonder tough, if he was watching Golson.. if that even matters!

I just wish Tyler Carr would pull the trigger and join this Auburn class. Great kid and he likes Auburn.

He should have pulled the trigger 6 months ago like AU wanted him too. Flirting with uat didn't help his cause.

What's a take?

A guy whose commitment we would take

Well then Doss was a take. At least at one point of time he was last year

What's a take?

A guy whose commitment we would take

Well then Doss was a take. At least at one point of time he was last year

With all due respect, no sir. Never was.

Wow, here I am thinking every recruit that comes to "Big Cat" is automatically going to be on scholarship! Just shows what I know...(sarcastic :))

Guess I should have initially asked: if AU is interested in him (maybe not so much now) and he is still interested in AU (at least some what interested if coming to BCW) why is he not a take? I didn't realize others are higher on our list; now I know. :)

I apologize if that read in a conceded tone. That was not the tone I was using. It was intended as an informative post as I imagine there are quite a few AU fans who think all rising seniors who attend BCW are takes since BCW yields such a high return of signees and it being AU's flagship recruiting event.

I apologize if that read in a conceded tone. That was not the tone I was using. It was intended as an informative post as I imagine there are quite a few AU fans who think all rising seniors who attend BCW are takes since BCW yields such a high return of signees and it being AU's flagship recruiting event.

No problem but thanks for the apology. :) War Eagle!

I doubt he has a committable offer from us considering he had two opportunities to come to Auburn and chose otherwise.

He should have pulled the trigger 6 months ago like AU wanted him too. Flirting with uat didn't help his cause.

I'm in the minority (as usual) but I think Tyler made the right decision with holding off his committment if he wasn't sure. Just because someone is an Auburn fan doesn't necessarily mean it would be the right fit. Committing then decommitting is not the right way to go. Case in point Josh Casher. I respect Tyler for doing it the right way. Shows character and maturity. He'll be fine at Georgia or wherever he ends up (maybe AU but not likely). Anyway wish him well.

I'm in the minority (as usual) but I think Tyler made the right decision with holding off his committment if he wasn't sure. Just because someone is an Auburn fan doesn't necessarily mean it would be the right fit. Committing then decommitting is not the right way to go. Case in point Josh Casher. I respect Tyler for doing it the right way. Shows character and maturity. He'll be fine at Georgia or wherever he ends up (maybe AU but not likely). Anyway wish him well.

I agree with you completely. It is a ton of pressure on these kids to do the math and make sure they dont miss the boat. Happens every year. Also has to be tough on our staff with (hopefully) a huge finish to recruiting, in who they take and who they let go once they get to the limit.

Wow, here I am thinking every recruit that comes to "Big Cat" is automatically going to be on scholarship! Just shows what I know...(sarcastic :)/>)

Guess I should have initially asked: if AU is interested in him (maybe not so much now) and he is still interested in AU (at least some what interested if coming to BCW) why is he not a take? I didn't realize others are higher on our list; now I know. :)/>

You meant "conceited." " Conceded" is more apt for your luck with women.

I'd add the smiley poking the stick at the other here, but I'm on mobile.

Wow, here I am thinking every recruit that comes to "Big Cat" is automatically going to be on scholarship! Just shows what I know...(sarcastic :)/>)

Guess I should have initially asked: if AU is interested in him (maybe not so much now) and he is still interested in AU (at least some what interested if coming to BCW) why is he not a take? I didn't realize others are higher on our list; now I know. :)/>

lazy

I'm on mobile too. :poke:

Please explain, o wise one, how "conceded" would describe one's luck with the opposite sex. Are you saying he's thrown in the towel?

I'm on mobile too. :poke:/>

Please explain, o wise one, how "conceded" would describe one's luck with the opposite sex. Are you saying he's thrown in the towel?

Pretty much. Just giving E hell...keeps him from being in Spock serious mode too much.

I'm on mobile too. :poke:/>

Pretty much. Just giving E hell...keeps him from being in Spock serious mode too much.

Ac-hem! I think he was obviously addressing me, (how embarrassing for you Counsel, it happens sometimes) I have to admit though, that I can be a bit full of myself on occasion. (<--- SWIDT??)

Bump because I feel like Chandler Cox is the next commit and I need to discuss AU recruiting with other Auburn fans

I'm going with CC, too, followed closely by Ivey.

;D

Bump because I feel like Chandler Cox is the next commit and I need to discuss AU recruiting with other Auburn fans

;D

We may land Ivey but he's taking his recruitment the distance as things stand now.

;D

We may land Ivey but he's taking his recruitment the distance as things stand now.

Yeah -- but a guy can dream, can't he? I'd love to see Cox commit before BCW, then get Ivey in town for the event and see if he can resist.

;D

Yeah -- but a guy can dream, can't he? I'd love to see Cox commit before BCW, then get Ivey in town for the event and see if he can resist.

:iamwithstupid::OnTheCan: :OnTheCan: :OnTheCan:

Archived