Who is the next commit?

bikeriderga

We need some defensive guys to commit. So far, we don't any commitments from LB's or any D-linemem.

We have lbs.

Yeah we have 3 and lead for another.

I've been told that two of the three linebackers we've got committed can't possibly be considered LB's. I guess that's because people don't want to admit that we'd sign that many. We still need two or three more LB's in this class and the staff is working very hard to land those guys.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need some defensive guys to commit. So far, we don't any commitments from LB's or any D-linemem.

We have lbs.

I've been told that two of the three linebackers we've got committed can't possibly be considered LB's. I guess that's because people don't want to admit that we'd sign that many. We still need two or three more LB's in this class and the staff is working very hard to land those guys.

Right now would say that Darrell Williams is our only true LB commit. I wish Holland would pull the trigger for us and soon....as well as McBryde.

We have lbs.

I think the two out of three are projected to play star at Auburn. I seriously doubt somebody's ego has anything to do with who projects to play where.

We get a commit today and we're already asking who will be next. Recruiting is like jello. There's always room for more!

We have lbs.

I think the two out of three are projected to play star at Auburn. I seriously doubt somebody's ego has anything to do with who projects to play where.

So, it's perfectly normal to sign two guys for one star position, but signing four linebackers to fill two LB positions is madness? Some of these folks skipped their freshman math classes at AU.

We have lbs.

So, it's perfectly normal to sign two guys for one star position, but signing four linebackers to fill two LB positions is madness? Some of these folks skipped their freshman math classes at AU.

The ones that skipped their freshman classes probably aced the math placement test ya know. Maybe the coaches think some of the LB recruits are better suited somewhere else. I think Colbert will be moved to linebacker anyway. He is already 215 with a good frame to grow.

Deondre Francois or Johnathan Calvin are my guesses. Would love to get both....

Deondre Francois or Johnathan Calvin are my guesses. Would love to get both....

I would, too!

I'm going to guess McBryde (also a 'd'love to get').

Williams, then McBryde then Holland.

Good choices. Williams is tomorrow.

Going to go out on a limb and say we don't see another commitment until the season starts...

I hope not..... it will be a long offseason if true. I'd like for Mcbryde and Williams to go ahead and commit and I'd be a happy camper.

Going to go out on a limb and say we don't see another commitment until the season starts...

You may very well be close to right, if you mean the high school season.

You may very well be close to right, if you mean the high school season.

When does high school season start? August?

Regular season 1 week before AU's first game. Preseason game for the teams that have them 2 weeks before AU starts.

JMO but I don't think that limb could support an ant's weight.

• 1 month later...

The recruiting trail has been quiet for the past few weeks, and there doesn't seem to be any commits on the horizon. I'm sure that'll pick up once the season and official visits start. So who do you guys think will be next? And please don't say Maurice Swain....

AU was supposed to get a commit last weekend.

The recruiting trail has been quiet for the past few weeks, and there doesn't seem to be any commits on the horizon. I'm sure that'll pick up once the season and official visits start. So who do you guys think will be next? And please don't say Maurice Swain....

AU was suppose to get a commit last Friday or last weekend. Not sure what happened. And it was not Swain. And I don't think it was something bad that happened. Just pushed out till a later date. :wareagle:

AU was supposed to get a commit last weekend.

AU was suppose to get a commit last Friday or last weekend. Not sure what happened. And it was not Swain. And I don't think it was something bad that happened. Just pushed out till a later date. :wareagle:

Interesting ....

Archived