Who is the next commit?

bikeriderga

I'm more concerned with how we close in January and early February of 2015. Early commits are really good only if they are going to pitch in and help recruit. Otherwise early commitments don't do much for me.

true, but a few commitments sprinkled in throughout the summer wouldn't hurt my feelings either -generally makes the offseason seem shorter

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more concerned with how we close in January and early February of 2015. Early commits are really good only if they are going to pitch in and help recruit. Otherwise early commitments don't do much for me.

true, but a few commitments sprinkled in throughout the summer wouldn't hurt my feelings either -generally makes the offseason seem shorter

I second this!

Well, 2 prospects are committing tomorrow, to some place. We will see.

Who is choosing schools committing to AU tomorrow?

Harris and Carr.

FIFY

Who commits the earliest tomorrow? Thats my guess. :homer:

This is what I love. Making my monthly check-in on the forum and you guys providing good info as usual. Great to hear............we need to keep our legacies! War Eagle!

Carr will be first. He announces at 10:30 AM today.

Harris does not announce until 6:00 PM today. Not confident about Harris, since he has been trending to the Updykes lately.

We will have two commits in Tyler Carr and Jalen Harris after today.

And Carr will be first.

(Bold I am in this prediction).

And Carr will be first.

Glad you feel the same way I do Britt

And Carr will be first.

Glad you feel the same way I do Britt

:hellyeah:

Carr will be first. He announces at 10:30 AM today.

Harris does not announce until 6:00 PM today. Not confident about Harris, since he has been trending to the Updykes lately.

Looks as if we are trending now. BOL guys all picked AU

JH will commit to AU

Bird, I would add it is a good chance that JH will be our next commit!

We need some defensive guys to commit. So far, we don't any commitments from LB's or any D-linemem.

We have lbs.

I think it's between Auburn and uat for JH. It doesn't hurt to sign 2 or 3 LB's every year. We also need to sign DE's and DT's.

JH will commit to AU

indeed

JH will commit to AU

indeed

That's what I was hearing two weeks ago, but then starting to hear, "Not so fast my friend".

Have not had any time to talk to my insiders (former players) in the past week, so all I can say is hope you guys have the inside track!

Would be great to be back to the top 3 in recruiting for AU.. Although if we could count the transfers, we would be a solid # 2 and pushing for # 1!

WDE

JH will commit to AU

indeed

That's what I was hearing two weeks ago, but then starting to hear, "Not so fast my friend".

Have not had any time to talk to my insiders (former players) in the past week, so all I can say is hope you guys have the inside track!

Would be great to be back to the top 3 in recruiting for AU.. Although if we could count the transfers, we would be a solid # 2 and pushing for # 1!

WDE

I definitely agree on the Transfers. Getting Golson and Mathews is hard to beat for adding talent that will not count towards adding talent.

Archived