2013 4* S Tray Matthews (Georgia signee & transferred to AU)

Rednilla

From the Rivals interview, it sounded like Matthews is solid at GA. However RF seems to be a contest between AU and GA.  He never mentioned that although Foster is committed to Bama that they were still in it.

Said that RF has been talking Auburn and the "Dream Team". Here's hoping our dreams come true.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EagleDamnWar

If Matthews was solid to UGA he wouldn't be visiting AU again with his dad.  He will keep saying he is solid but in reality he not.  I would guess that he is 70-30 UGA or maybe even 80-20.

And RF keeps saying he's solid to bama. It doesn't mean anything

Because he knows thats the best way to keep the pressure down.

Because he knows thats the best way to keep the pressure down.

I know he is. I was referring that post to EDW cause TM is saying the same thing

From the Rivals interview, it sounded like Matthews is solid at GA.

I didn't get that from the interview at all. If anything, I felt a little more comfortable with our chances after hearing it.

I didn't get that from the interview at all. If anything, I felt a little more comfortable with our chances after hearing it.

Agreed.

It sure doesn't, I mean look at TJY, he said he was ready to suit up for the clemson game and start spring practice... and we all know how that went lol :tdau: :-\

It sure doesn't, I mean look at TJY, he said he was ready to suit up for the clemson game and start spring practice... and we all know how that went lol :tdau: :-\

haha yea that's true

While that is true, TJY played us. You can't expect every "committ" to do the same. Every school loses "committ's" just about every single year. It is what it is.

Agreed.

Yeah, I got the impression that Reuben was pretty much All In even though he's not committed yet, and that he is hyping us up to Tray, who is trying to push UGA on RF in return, but it's not working. If Reuben commits to us eventually, I think Tray will open things back up and follow him to the plains. If not, then Tray stays at UGA, but I don't think there's any way Reuben goes there with him. In other words, we either get both, or neither, and right now I'm leaning towards both!

Per 247 Sports:

Dawgs247 Dawgs247

RT @Mansell247: I will have a must read story on Tray Matthews in the morning and a picture that will create some buzz on Dawgs247.

Interesting.

Per 247 Sports:

Dawgs247 Dawgs247

RT @Mansell247: I will have a must read story on Tray Matthews in the morning and a picture that will create some buzz on Dawgs247.

Interesting.

sounds bad for us.....  :dunno:

Not necessarily. Him in Georgia gear would not create a buzz. Its either him in a different team's gear or him and another recruit not committed to Georgia in Georgia gear.

Per 247 Sports:

Dawgs247 Dawgs247

Interesting.

Not necessarily. Him in Georgia gear would not create a buzz. Its either him in a different team's gear or him and another recruit not committed to Georgia in Georgia gear.

sounds bad for us.....  :dunno:

probably foster or maybe adams..my buddy is on the inside with georgia recruting and he believes they land foster but we get adams

Him saying it will cause a buzz on their site seems like it would be something good for Georgia.

He said it was regarding Tray M. though. Leads me to believe it could be good or bad for UGA. I mean it created quite a buzz on here when TJ flipped, didn't it? Then again, it created quite a buzz when Rueben Foster moved to AHS and started eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Athletic Complex too. Guess we will wait and see.

Am I the only one that feels like if it is bad for UGAly, it is extremely good for us?

:cool: Just got the good, the bad, and the Ugaly all in one post.  :cool:

Him saying it will cause a buzz on their site seems like it would be something good for Georgia.

He said it was regarding Tray M. though. Leads me to believe it could be good or bad for UGA. I mean it created quite a buzz on here when TJ flipped, didn't it? Then again, it created quite a buzz when Rueben Foster moved to AHS and started eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Athletic Complex too. Guess we will wait and see.

Am I the only one that feels like if it is bad for UGAly, it is extremely good for us?

Nice  :thumbsup:

Well since he is already committed to Georgia then there is nothing about him and a picture that would cause a good buzz for UGA. It also would not cause much buzz just for another recruit standing with him or making a UGA type gesture unless it is someone no one would have expected. It would likely have to be him making a gesture or something for another school and Auburn was the only team he said was still in it with UGA for him.

I don't know how there would be a story to it though. But we shall see.

1st the picture and the article on TM could certainly be mutually exclusive. The picture could be any recruit they are hot after.

2nd 247 is a paid subscription site. The author of the story made that tweet to create excitement and suspense for his subscribers. No way he's going to do that and then drop a bomb by saying well, TM is going to decommit and go to Auburn.  He would lose subscribers doing it that way. It will be a nice story for UGA fans and the picture may have TM in it but the focus I'd think will be on another recruit.

Article on 247: Matthews says it is 100% that he and Foster play together and they will announce where that is before their first game. Who knows.

Guess all you "package" and "conspiracy" folks are sleeping in this morning, because I haven't seen a post on what the article actually said.  There's a lot there, but in essence, it reports that Matthews, Foster, Kamara, and Wiggins will all commit to the same school, and they will do so before their first game this season.  Also, JC Shurbutt says there's a 70/30 chance Foster doesn't end up at uat, and that he believes Auburn leads (way to go kk !!!)

Article on 247: Matthews says it is 100% that he and Foster play together and they will announce where that is before their first game. Who knows.

And the roller coaster ride continues, buckle up ladies and gents.

Archived