Will the polls come out.

jaydubb121

I don't want to see any polls, yesterday was one of the greatest days in Auburn football history. Today will be one of the lowest...

I don't want to see any polls, yesterday was one of the greatest days in Auburn football history.  Today will be one of the lowest...

129257[/snapback]

Let's get something straight: nothing, I mean NOTHING can diminish the accomplishments of this team -- certainly not the mere opinions of a select group of sportswriters, coaches or computer programmers. AU just ran the table in the toughest conference to go 12-0.

One other thing: it's extremely satisfying to me to find out the nation's most desirable coach (Urban Meyer) turn down arguably his dream job (Notre Dame) to coach a premier school in the SEC (UF.) That fact right there says all I need to know about the SEC more than any poll or computer ranking. :au: WDE 12-0. On to the Sugar Bowl for our MNC game!

I was in Atlanta last night. It was one of the greatest moments in AU History and in my Life.

Nothing can or will take away from that moment...Nothing.

WAR EAGLE :au: UNDEFEATED and UNDISPUTED SEC CHAMPIONS ! ! !

The BEST PROGRAM in the Best Conference in America.

O N E at a time. :au:

Only drama left is to see who finishes 4th and gets the other at-large bid (Utah has one cinched)...Texas has made up enough ground on Cal in both polls, so if the computers don't move Cal up from 6th, then Texas gets the other at-large.

We're going to be playing Virginia Tech in the Sugar Bowl on Monday night, January 3, 2005 and it's going to be a lot of fun to see our group try to finish off an undefeated season.

Archived